Hammers, Cookies & Rose – Vol. 4
Bust out your Crunk chalice and fill it with a Riesling because Saturday at the Miami Beach Convention Center will provide some serious people-watching.
Do yourself a favor and get down to the Miami Beach Convention Center on Saturday, Sept. 28 and enjoy. You can thank us later. Two worlds will converge in what can only be described as one of the best people-watching opportunities of all time.
The Dub Show Tour, starring such fine talent and surnames like Rick Ross and Brisco and a bevy of tricked out rides (along with half-naked greased up models sliding off their hoods), and the Miami International Wine Fair (with the world’ finest wine snobs) will be sharing turf in SOBE, giving each group’s target demographic a unique encounter that neither will ever forget.
We heard the entertainment at the Wine Fair will include the up-and-coming rapper from Napa Valley called White Zin, with Argentine reggaeton sensation Mal-Bec as the show’s opening act. But the real question of the night will be who sports more bling -- the rappers or the sommeliers.
So bust out your Crunk chalice and check out all the rims while sipping on a Riesling because this event is going to be off the hizzie.
Note: The views expressed by Hammers, Cookies & Rose are not reflective of Miami.com management (nor most people, for that matter).
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival
- Velvet Underground: Gratis Champagne at Duffy's in North Miami Beach, Adoré Nightclub brings Vegas to South Beach, and yoga to soothe an over-partied soul at The Standard
- Armin Van Buuren leaves his mark at Miami Music Week 2014