Halloween at Turnberry
The Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort & Club in Aventura is opening its doors this Halloween. Come enjoy the spooktacular offers.
Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort & Club
19999 West Country Club Drive
By Solange Reyner
The Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort & Club in Aventura is opening has some spooktacular offers.
Here's what's going on:
- Spooktacular Halloween Dinner on Saturday, October 31
It's a 3-course Halloween-themed dinner at the Cascata Grille. The menu features the choice between an arugula and watermelon salad with pumpkin seed dressing or a boil & bubble cauldron calabaza soup to start, a main entrée of either mahi-mahi served with black risotto and swamp cabbage or braised beef short ribs with a harvest vegetables-filled mini pumpkin; and blood orange crème brule. The cost is $32.
For reservations, call 786-279-6800.
- Halloween Witching Hour on Saturday, October 31
Ghoulish drinks, fun desserts and the movie Frankenstein - sounds like a good combo. Enjoy all at the second annual witching hour in the Lobby Lounge-turned haunted house. Costumes are allowed - and the event runs from 5 to 11 p.m.
For more info, call 305-932-6200.
- Trick O'Treatment at Willow Stream Spa
Complimentary personalized beauty BOOsting serums and 25% off any masque when you book a 60 or 90 minute facial. This special runs through the month of October.
For reservations, call 305-933-6930.
Valet parking is complimentary with food & beverage or spa purchase.
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Holidays 2014
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Borscht Film Festival spurs a Miami filmmaking boom
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center