Halloween at Turnberry
The Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort & Club in Aventura is opening its doors this Halloween. Come enjoy the spooktacular offers.
Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort & Club
19999 West Country Club Drive
By Solange Reyner
The Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort & Club in Aventura is opening has some spooktacular offers.
Here's what's going on:
- Spooktacular Halloween Dinner on Saturday, October 31
It's a 3-course Halloween-themed dinner at the Cascata Grille. The menu features the choice between an arugula and watermelon salad with pumpkin seed dressing or a boil & bubble cauldron calabaza soup to start, a main entrée of either mahi-mahi served with black risotto and swamp cabbage or braised beef short ribs with a harvest vegetables-filled mini pumpkin; and blood orange crème brule. The cost is $32.
For reservations, call 786-279-6800.
- Halloween Witching Hour on Saturday, October 31
Ghoulish drinks, fun desserts and the movie Frankenstein - sounds like a good combo. Enjoy all at the second annual witching hour in the Lobby Lounge-turned haunted house. Costumes are allowed - and the event runs from 5 to 11 p.m.
For more info, call 305-932-6200.
- Trick O'Treatment at Willow Stream Spa
Complimentary personalized beauty BOOsting serums and 25% off any masque when you book a 60 or 90 minute facial. This special runs through the month of October.
For reservations, call 305-933-6930.
Valet parking is complimentary with food & beverage or spa purchase.
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus