Halloween 2013: SAVE Dade party at Miami Beach Convention Center
A look at the top costumes from the SAVE Dade party
SAVE Dade’s Halloween Ball: Armageddon 2013 took place on Saturday, Oct. 26 at the Miami Beach Convention Center. The fundraiser and party included the Luminaries of Equality, a pre-event awards reception and cocktail party to recognize four young community leaders for their commitment to equality and dedication to LGBT advocacy. Here is a look at the top costumes from the evening.
- 11 Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 1-4
- Is King of Diamonds strip club coming to Ocean Drive?
- Events in Miami this weekend June 24-26
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- 12 events in Miami not to miss this weekend - June 18-20
- A Miami melange of martinis, shrimp, tacos, and silent discos
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- 13 things to do in Miami this weekend - June 10-12
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek