Halloween 2013: Nightmare on the Beach party on Miami Beach
A look at some of our favorite costumes from the Little Lighthouse Foundation's party
The Little Lighthouse Foundation’s 4th annual Nightmare on the Beach Halloween party took place on Saturday, Oct. 26 at Villa Vecchia on Miami Beach. Attendees traveled into Fantasmi Della Villa Vecchia through a haunted mansion where upon entry guests were treated to a top-shelf open bar all night, indoor and outdoor lounges, music by Lee Kalt and performances from Cirque de Mansion. Here are some of our favorite costumes from the party.
- Radio Bar in South Beach hosts complimentary monthly mixology classes
- Go Drink This: Deal Closer
- FDR & Electric Pickle Anniversary Bashes, Battioke, Rolling Loud & Fools' Paradise at Churchill's
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two