Halloween 2013: Nightmare on the Beach party on Miami Beach
A look at some of our favorite costumes from the Little Lighthouse Foundation's party
The Little Lighthouse Foundation’s 4th annual Nightmare on the Beach Halloween party took place on Saturday, Oct. 26 at Villa Vecchia on Miami Beach. Attendees traveled into Fantasmi Della Villa Vecchia through a haunted mansion where upon entry guests were treated to a top-shelf open bar all night, indoor and outdoor lounges, music by Lee Kalt and performances from Cirque de Mansion. Here are some of our favorite costumes from the party.
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday
- Party with Jenny McCarthy at E11even Miami Saturday night after "Dirty Sexy Funny"
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 11 - 13
- Velvet Underground: Huahua's Taqueria launches a hot happy hour series and The Duke Lounge/Gallery opens in Little Havana
- Dada Life brought high-energy show to Miami