Halloween 2013: Nightmare on the Beach party on Miami Beach
A look at some of our favorite costumes from the Little Lighthouse Foundation's party
The Little Lighthouse Foundation’s 4th annual Nightmare on the Beach Halloween party took place on Saturday, Oct. 26 at Villa Vecchia on Miami Beach. Attendees traveled into Fantasmi Della Villa Vecchia through a haunted mansion where upon entry guests were treated to a top-shelf open bar all night, indoor and outdoor lounges, music by Lee Kalt and performances from Cirque de Mansion. Here are some of our favorite costumes from the party.
- Beer, pigskin, skin, more pigskin, music, more beer & Super Bowl!
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party