Halloween 2013: Nightmare on the Beach party on Miami Beach
A look at some of our favorite costumes from the Little Lighthouse Foundation's party
The Little Lighthouse Foundation’s 4th annual Nightmare on the Beach Halloween party took place on Saturday, Oct. 26 at Villa Vecchia on Miami Beach. Attendees traveled into Fantasmi Della Villa Vecchia through a haunted mansion where upon entry guests were treated to a top-shelf open bar all night, indoor and outdoor lounges, music by Lee Kalt and performances from Cirque de Mansion. Here are some of our favorite costumes from the party.
- Free Hatuey Style Cuban beer at this monthly series
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance