Halloween 2013: Lincoln Road Mall on Miami Beach
A look at the annual Halloween costume gathering in Miami
Arguably the best Halloween costume party every year in Miami is on Lincoln Road Mall on Miami Beach on Halloween night (regardless of the day of the week the spooky holiday falls ). From super heroes to the scary, from the creative to the sexy, you can see it all one night. This year was no different. Check out some of our favorites from Lincoln Road on Halloween night - and see if you can spot the Michael Gongora costume (he is running for mayor of Miami Beach).
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados
- From Brooklyn to Wynwood: The Greatest Day Ever comes to Miami in May
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff