Halloween 2013: Lincoln Road Mall on Miami Beach
A look at the annual Halloween costume gathering in Miami
Arguably the best Halloween costume party every year in Miami is on Lincoln Road Mall on Miami Beach on Halloween night (regardless of the day of the week the spooky holiday falls ). From super heroes to the scary, from the creative to the sexy, you can see it all one night. This year was no different. Check out some of our favorites from Lincoln Road on Halloween night - and see if you can spot the Michael Gongora costume (he is running for mayor of Miami Beach).
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day