Halloween 2012 on Lincoln Rd: Eat, drink & gawk
Enjoy these dining deals with a side of South Beach’s best people watching on Lincoln Road.
Get your candy with a side of South Beach’s best people watching on Lincoln Rd this Halloween.
Halloween restaurant specials
- HaVen presents DJ Andres Amadeus, complimentary Patron and Patron XO cocktails from 10-11pm, costume contests and Halloween-inspired nitro ice cream like Count Chocula, Boo-Berry and Smashed Pumpkin with whipped cream. Costumes are encouraged and there will be a costume contest; first place winner will receive $200, second will receive $100 and the third $50. Haven is also hosting a Tuesday night LGBT "HalloWeave” with DJ FRE-O, free Svedka cocktails from 10-11pm and 2-for-1 champagne all night. 1237 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-987-8885
- Meat Market is offering a $75 three-course menu featuring pumpkin lobster bisque, filet mignon and a trio of cupcakes. Reserve for 6pm or 9pm seating, a la carte menu available inside only. 915 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-532-0088
- Quattro is offering a four-course Halloween feast. Sit inside ($65 per person) or outside ($85 per person) and enjoy mini arancini, carpaccio di manzo, pumpkin gnocchi and pecan pie. 1014 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-531-4833
- Segafredo will be serving cocktails with a satellite bar and DJs from 5pm to 2am. 1040 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
- Serendipity 3 becokns with "deliciously gruesome" cocktails like the $7 Brain Hemorrhage (peach schnapps, Bailey’s and a few drops of oozed grenadine), the $10 Bleeding Heart Martini (vodka, simple syrup and candied baby beets) and the $10 Pumpkin Martini (vanilla vodka, amaretto, pumpkin purée, simple syrup and a dash of cinnamon)
- Sushi Samba dromo is offering an additional bar on Pennsylvania and a candy bar with "spooktacular" treats by pastry chef Jill Montinola. Highlights include yuzu gummy worms, Kinako coffee marshmallows and Snickers bars with miso cashew butter chocolate, cashew nougat and shichimi caramel. 600 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-673-5337
- Van Dyke Café hosts three live performers upstairs and on Lincoln Road from 7pm-2am. 846 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-534-3600
Other Lincoln Rd favorites (no Halloween specials at press time, call directly for details)
- 5 Napkin Burger. 455 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-538-2277
- Balans. 1022 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-534-9191
- Books & Books. 927 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-695-8898
- Doraku Sushi. 1104 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-695-8383
- Juvia. 1111 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-763-8272
- Sosta. 1025 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-722-5454
- Spris. 731 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-673-2020
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami