Halle Berry walks red carpet for 'The Call'
Halle Berry fans were pleased that one of their favorite actresses showed up at Regal South Beach Cinema Tuesday night.
The Oscar winner, fresh from attending the big event on Sunday night, walked the red carpet on the second level around 7:30 p.m. to introduce her latest movie, The Call.With her was costar Morris Chestnut, who plays her love interest.
Berry plays a veteran 911 operator who takes a frantic call from a teenage girl (Abigail Breslin) who has just been abducted, and tries to save her life while the girl is the trunk.
The movie is out March 15.
Berry is sure to spend some time in the Miami Beach area because her fiance Olivier Martinez has a restaurant here, Villa Azur.
On Our Radar
- Cindy Crawford hangs in Bal Harbour
- Singer Lily Allen visits local spots
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union show honeymoon pics
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town
- Concerts from Usher and Adam Levine in South Florida
- Real Wolf of Wall Street coming to Miami
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors