Halle Berry walks red carpet for 'The Call'
Halle Berry fans were pleased that one of their favorite actresses showed up at Regal South Beach Cinema Tuesday night.
The Oscar winner, fresh from attending the big event on Sunday night, walked the red carpet on the second level around 7:30 p.m. to introduce her latest movie, The Call.With her was costar Morris Chestnut, who plays her love interest.
Berry plays a veteran 911 operator who takes a frantic call from a teenage girl (Abigail Breslin) who has just been abducted, and tries to save her life while the girl is the trunk.
The movie is out March 15.
Berry is sure to spend some time in the Miami Beach area because her fiance Olivier Martinez has a restaurant here, Villa Azur.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht