Halle Berry walks red carpet for 'The Call'
Halle Berry fans were pleased that one of their favorite actresses showed up at Regal South Beach Cinema Tuesday night.
The Oscar winner, fresh from attending the big event on Sunday night, walked the red carpet on the second level around 7:30 p.m. to introduce her latest movie, The Call.With her was costar Morris Chestnut, who plays her love interest.
Berry plays a veteran 911 operator who takes a frantic call from a teenage girl (Abigail Breslin) who has just been abducted, and tries to save her life while the girl is the trunk.
The movie is out March 15.
Berry is sure to spend some time in the Miami Beach area because her fiance Olivier Martinez has a restaurant here, Villa Azur.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how