Halle Berry walks red carpet for 'The Call'
Halle Berry fans were pleased that one of their favorite actresses showed up at Regal South Beach Cinema Tuesday night.
The Oscar winner, fresh from attending the big event on Sunday night, walked the red carpet on the second level around 7:30 p.m. to introduce her latest movie, The Call.With her was costar Morris Chestnut, who plays her love interest.
Berry plays a veteran 911 operator who takes a frantic call from a teenage girl (Abigail Breslin) who has just been abducted, and tries to save her life while the girl is the trunk.
The movie is out March 15.
Berry is sure to spend some time in the Miami Beach area because her fiance Olivier Martinez has a restaurant here, Villa Azur.
On Our Radar
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz