Halle Berry walks red carpet for 'The Call'
Halle Berry fans were pleased that one of their favorite actresses showed up at Regal South Beach Cinema Tuesday night.
The Oscar winner, fresh from attending the big event on Sunday night, walked the red carpet on the second level around 7:30 p.m. to introduce her latest movie, The Call.With her was costar Morris Chestnut, who plays her love interest.
Berry plays a veteran 911 operator who takes a frantic call from a teenage girl (Abigail Breslin) who has just been abducted, and tries to save her life while the girl is the trunk.
The movie is out March 15.
Berry is sure to spend some time in the Miami Beach area because her fiance Olivier Martinez has a restaurant here, Villa Azur.
On Our Radar
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage