Hakkasan celebrates Chinese New Year Jan 31
Toast the Year of the Horse Friday, Jan 31
Toast the Year of the Horse Friday, Jan 31 as Hakkasan celebrates Chinese New Year. The evening will feature a traditional dragon dance and a specialty family-style prix-fixe menu. Highlights include braised Mexcian abalone, braised duck stuffed in eight treasures, long life crispy noodles and osmanthus pear jelly. The menu runs $128 per person and is available Jan 27-Feb 1. (Performance is exclusive on Jan 31, dance begins at 9:30pm). 4441 Collins Ave, Miami Beach;877-326-7412.
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again