Hakkasan celebrates Chinese New Year Jan 31
Toast the Year of the Horse Friday, Jan 31
Toast the Year of the Horse Friday, Jan 31 as Hakkasan celebrates Chinese New Year. The evening will feature a traditional dragon dance and a specialty family-style prix-fixe menu. Highlights include braised Mexcian abalone, braised duck stuffed in eight treasures, long life crispy noodles and osmanthus pear jelly. The menu runs $128 per person and is available Jan 27-Feb 1. (Performance is exclusive on Jan 31, dance begins at 9:30pm). 4441 Collins Ave, Miami Beach;877-326-7412.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon