Hakkasan celebrates Chinese New Year Jan 31
Toast the Year of the Horse Friday, Jan 31
Toast the Year of the Horse Friday, Jan 31 as Hakkasan celebrates Chinese New Year. The evening will feature a traditional dragon dance and a specialty family-style prix-fixe menu. Highlights include braised Mexcian abalone, braised duck stuffed in eight treasures, long life crispy noodles and osmanthus pear jelly. The menu runs $128 per person and is available Jan 27-Feb 1. (Performance is exclusive on Jan 31, dance begins at 9:30pm). 4441 Collins Ave, Miami Beach;877-326-7412.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida