Hakkasan celebrates Chinese New Year Jan 31
Toast the Year of the Horse Friday, Jan 31
Toast the Year of the Horse Friday, Jan 31 as Hakkasan celebrates Chinese New Year. The evening will feature a traditional dragon dance and a specialty family-style prix-fixe menu. Highlights include braised Mexcian abalone, braised duck stuffed in eight treasures, long life crispy noodles and osmanthus pear jelly. The menu runs $128 per person and is available Jan 27-Feb 1. (Performance is exclusive on Jan 31, dance begins at 9:30pm). 4441 Collins Ave, Miami Beach;877-326-7412.
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week