Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
The Art of Shaving's ProGlide Power Razor is hair-raising awesome.
If there’s anything we’ve learned from that self proclaimed "fame addict" Spencer Pratt, it’s this: Don't allow your wife to go under the knife 10 times and facial hair is not good.
The ladies love a close shave.
So men, get your shave on with The Art of Shaving’s latest Fusion Chrome Collection ProGlide Power Razor ($150). Perfectly balanced and weighted to feel like a natural extension of your hand, it maximizes stability and control.
The 411? Gentle micro-pulses help you reduce friction and increase razor glide. The built-in spotlight (yes, we said spotlight) reveals details normally in shadow — such as under the chin and jaw line — to help you avoid missed spots and make every stroke count. The sleek, contemporary handle is an ideal combination of ergonomics and innovative design, handcrafted in polished chrome and wrapped in a matte black, thermo-resin grip.
Eat your heart out, Speidi.
The Art of Shaving
Aventura Mall, 19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
Dadeland Mall, 7535 North Kendall Drive, Miami
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall