Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
The Art of Shaving's ProGlide Power Razor is hair-raising awesome.
If there’s anything we’ve learned from that self proclaimed "fame addict" Spencer Pratt, it’s this: Don't allow your wife to go under the knife 10 times and facial hair is not good.
The ladies love a close shave.
So men, get your shave on with The Art of Shaving’s latest Fusion Chrome Collection ProGlide Power Razor ($150). Perfectly balanced and weighted to feel like a natural extension of your hand, it maximizes stability and control.
The 411? Gentle micro-pulses help you reduce friction and increase razor glide. The built-in spotlight (yes, we said spotlight) reveals details normally in shadow — such as under the chin and jaw line — to help you avoid missed spots and make every stroke count. The sleek, contemporary handle is an ideal combination of ergonomics and innovative design, handcrafted in polished chrome and wrapped in a matte black, thermo-resin grip.
Eat your heart out, Speidi.
The Art of Shaving
Aventura Mall, 19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
Dadeland Mall, 7535 North Kendall Drive, Miami
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon