Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
The Art of Shaving's ProGlide Power Razor is hair-raising awesome.
The Art of Shaving
Aventura Mall, 19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
Dadeland Mall, 7535 North Kendall Drive, Miami
If there’s anything we’ve learned from that self proclaimed "fame addict" Spencer Pratt, it’s this: Don't allow your wife to go under the knife 10 times and facial hair is not good.
The ladies love a close shave.
So men, get your shave on with The Art of Shaving’s latest Fusion Chrome Collection ProGlide Power Razor ($150). Perfectly balanced and weighted to feel like a natural extension of your hand, it maximizes stability and control.
The 411? Gentle micro-pulses help you reduce friction and increase razor glide. The built-in spotlight (yes, we said spotlight) reveals details normally in shadow — such as under the chin and jaw line — to help you avoid missed spots and make every stroke count. The sleek, contemporary handle is an ideal combination of ergonomics and innovative design, handcrafted in polished chrome and wrapped in a matte black, thermo-resin grip.
Eat your heart out, Speidi.
- Flywheel Opening in North Miami
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- Valentine's Day 2015 Gift Guide
- Interview With Miami's own Designer Ana Mari Ortega
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills
- Top Spray Tans in Miami
- Massage Delivered to You
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale