Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
The Art of Shaving's ProGlide Power Razor is hair-raising awesome.
The Art of Shaving
Aventura Mall, 19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
Dadeland Mall, 7535 North Kendall Drive, Miami
If there’s anything we’ve learned from that self proclaimed "fame addict" Spencer Pratt, it’s this: Don't allow your wife to go under the knife 10 times and facial hair is not good.
The ladies love a close shave.
So men, get your shave on with The Art of Shaving’s latest Fusion Chrome Collection ProGlide Power Razor ($150). Perfectly balanced and weighted to feel like a natural extension of your hand, it maximizes stability and control.
The 411? Gentle micro-pulses help you reduce friction and increase razor glide. The built-in spotlight (yes, we said spotlight) reveals details normally in shadow — such as under the chin and jaw line — to help you avoid missed spots and make every stroke count. The sleek, contemporary handle is an ideal combination of ergonomics and innovative design, handcrafted in polished chrome and wrapped in a matte black, thermo-resin grip.
Eat your heart out, Speidi.
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Miami's Own Beauty For Real Gets a Makeover
- The Fit Shop Opens in North Miami
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- SoulCycle Now Open at 1 Hotel South Beach
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- Miami.com's Budget-friendly, last-minute Holiday Gift Guide
- F21 RED to Open
- Holiday Gift Guide 2015