Gentle hair collection has no scent, no color
Smell that? Nope. Nothing there.
When Philip Kingsley’s wife, Joan was diagnosed with cancer, he knew that he could not sit idly when her radiologist told her she would wreak havoc on her skin if she used any products with a fragrance. Philip worked to formulate a special scent free, color free shampoo and conditioner just for his wife, the No Scent No Colour Collection. What began as a solution to support his partner in her time of need became a collection of products that is gentle enough for those with a sensitive scalp or hair loss, as well as those undergoing radiotherapy. The Philip Kingsley No Scent No Colour Shampoo and Conditioner cleanses and moisturizes even the most fragile hair, while its paraben free formula leaves hair soft and shiny.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz