Gentle hair collection has no scent, no color
Smell that? Nope. Nothing there.
When Philip Kingsley’s wife, Joan was diagnosed with cancer, he knew that he could not sit idly when her radiologist told her she would wreak havoc on her skin if she used any products with a fragrance. Philip worked to formulate a special scent free, color free shampoo and conditioner just for his wife, the No Scent No Colour Collection. What began as a solution to support his partner in her time of need became a collection of products that is gentle enough for those with a sensitive scalp or hair loss, as well as those undergoing radiotherapy. The Philip Kingsley No Scent No Colour Shampoo and Conditioner cleanses and moisturizes even the most fragile hair, while its paraben free formula leaves hair soft and shiny.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how