Gentle hair collection has no scent, no color
Smell that? Nope. Nothing there.
When Philip Kingsley’s wife, Joan was diagnosed with cancer, he knew that he could not sit idly when her radiologist told her she would wreak havoc on her skin if she used any products with a fragrance. Philip worked to formulate a special scent free, color free shampoo and conditioner just for his wife, the No Scent No Colour Collection. What began as a solution to support his partner in her time of need became a collection of products that is gentle enough for those with a sensitive scalp or hair loss, as well as those undergoing radiotherapy. The Philip Kingsley No Scent No Colour Shampoo and Conditioner cleanses and moisturizes even the most fragile hair, while its paraben free formula leaves hair soft and shiny.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market