Gentle hair collection has no scent, no color
Smell that? Nope. Nothing there.
When Philip Kingsley’s wife, Joan was diagnosed with cancer, he knew that he could not sit idly when her radiologist told her she would wreak havoc on her skin if she used any products with a fragrance. Philip worked to formulate a special scent free, color free shampoo and conditioner just for his wife, the No Scent No Colour Collection. What began as a solution to support his partner in her time of need became a collection of products that is gentle enough for those with a sensitive scalp or hair loss, as well as those undergoing radiotherapy. The Philip Kingsley No Scent No Colour Shampoo and Conditioner cleanses and moisturizes even the most fragile hair, while its paraben free formula leaves hair soft and shiny.
On Our Radar
- Would you buy a cellphone from Jennifer Lopez?
- Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser