Hacking Grapes this Wednesday
Contemporary Chinese canapés and B.R. Cohn wines take center stage at Hakkasan's Wine Wednesday.
Wine Wednesday is back, and this time it’s at The Fontainebleau’s Hakkasan Restaurant. You’ll be tasting B.R. Cohn wines (don’t think I’ve had this label) and enjoying a canapé tasting (fancy appetizers). And since this venue specializes in contemporary Chinese cuisine, this should be quite an adventure (Mmmmm dim sum and a dry Riesling or an oak-moderate Chardonnay sounds pretty sexy). It's $25 per person, $40 per couple (plus tax and tip). And the "discounted" valet fee is $12 (sheesh). Let me know what you think. Maybe, I’ll see you there. For more info, email Monique at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hakkasan at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- For an adventurous & luxurious escape, head to the Caribbean island of Nevis
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Beach Right Now
- Ultimate Guide to Fitness & Wellness at Miami Hotels
- Elevate your game at the best Miami rooftop bars
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Miami Right Now
- Spend the night in one of Miami's poshest penthouses
- 7 Family Friendly Things to Do in Orlando That Are Not Disney
- 9 Best South Beach Budget Hotels
- How to unwind this summer on Florida's other coast, in Naples
- Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Yoga in Miami