Hacking Grapes this Wednesday
Contemporary Chinese canapés and B.R. Cohn wines take center stage at Hakkasan's Wine Wednesday.
Hakkasan at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Wine Wednesday is back, and this time it’s at The Fontainebleau’s Hakkasan Restaurant. You’ll be tasting B.R. Cohn wines (don’t think I’ve had this label) and enjoying a canapé tasting (fancy appetizers). And since this venue specializes in contemporary Chinese cuisine, this should be quite an adventure (Mmmmm dim sum and a dry Riesling or an oak-moderate Chardonnay sounds pretty sexy). It's $25 per person, $40 per couple (plus tax and tip). And the "discounted" valet fee is $12 (sheesh). Let me know what you think. Maybe, I’ll see you there. For more info, email Monique at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea
- Hotel Openings On The Horizon Across Miami
- The National Hotel Miami Beach Completes $12 Million Renovation
- Think Hotel Group Has Big Plans For Collins Park Neighborhood
- Acqualina Resort & Spa Partners with YOGiiZA To Offer Personalized Yoga, Health & Wellness
- The Setai Miami Beach Launches New Luxury Ocean Suites Collection