Hacking Grapes this Wednesday
Contemporary Chinese canapés and B.R. Cohn wines take center stage at Hakkasan's Wine Wednesday.
Hakkasan at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Wine Wednesday is back, and this time it’s at The Fontainebleau’s Hakkasan Restaurant. You’ll be tasting B.R. Cohn wines (don’t think I’ve had this label) and enjoying a canapé tasting (fancy appetizers). And since this venue specializes in contemporary Chinese cuisine, this should be quite an adventure (Mmmmm dim sum and a dry Riesling or an oak-moderate Chardonnay sounds pretty sexy). It's $25 per person, $40 per couple (plus tax and tip). And the "discounted" valet fee is $12 (sheesh). Let me know what you think. Maybe, I’ll see you there. For more info, email Monique at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River
- Miami Hotels Celebrate National Yoga Month
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- Kaskades Suites at Gale South Beach to open December 1