Hacking Grapes this Wednesday
Contemporary Chinese canapés and B.R. Cohn wines take center stage at Hakkasan's Wine Wednesday.
Hakkasan at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Wine Wednesday is back, and this time it’s at The Fontainebleau’s Hakkasan Restaurant. You’ll be tasting B.R. Cohn wines (don’t think I’ve had this label) and enjoying a canapé tasting (fancy appetizers). And since this venue specializes in contemporary Chinese cuisine, this should be quite an adventure (Mmmmm dim sum and a dry Riesling or an oak-moderate Chardonnay sounds pretty sexy). It's $25 per person, $40 per couple (plus tax and tip). And the "discounted" valet fee is $12 (sheesh). Let me know what you think. Maybe, I’ll see you there. For more info, email Monique at email@example.com.
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release