Hacking Grapes this Wednesday
Contemporary Chinese canapés and B.R. Cohn wines take center stage at Hakkasan's Wine Wednesday.
Hakkasan at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Wine Wednesday is back, and this time it’s at The Fontainebleau’s Hakkasan Restaurant. You’ll be tasting B.R. Cohn wines (don’t think I’ve had this label) and enjoying a canapé tasting (fancy appetizers). And since this venue specializes in contemporary Chinese cuisine, this should be quite an adventure (Mmmmm dim sum and a dry Riesling or an oak-moderate Chardonnay sounds pretty sexy). It's $25 per person, $40 per couple (plus tax and tip). And the "discounted" valet fee is $12 (sheesh). Let me know what you think. Maybe, I’ll see you there. For more info, email Monique at email@example.com.
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami woos travelers with an "Artful Miami" package
- Viceroy Miami partners with Marchesa on a $500,000 destination wedding package