Hacking Grapes this Wednesday
Contemporary Chinese canapés and B.R. Cohn wines take center stage at Hakkasan's Wine Wednesday.
Hakkasan at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Wine Wednesday is back, and this time it’s at The Fontainebleau’s Hakkasan Restaurant. You’ll be tasting B.R. Cohn wines (don’t think I’ve had this label) and enjoying a canapé tasting (fancy appetizers). And since this venue specializes in contemporary Chinese cuisine, this should be quite an adventure (Mmmmm dim sum and a dry Riesling or an oak-moderate Chardonnay sounds pretty sexy). It's $25 per person, $40 per couple (plus tax and tip). And the "discounted" valet fee is $12 (sheesh). Let me know what you think. Maybe, I’ll see you there. For more info, email Monique at email@example.com.
- Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend
- The Villa by Barton G. Reopens at Versace Mansion with Boutique Hotel, Restaurant, Event Space
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne Hosts All-Star Tennis Tournament & Offers Sony Open Packages
- Miami Hotel Personality: Javier Beneyto of the Newly Opened Metropolitan by COMO
- Spring Training Hotel Packages Across Florida
- Two Miami Beach Marriotts Rebrand to Attract the Modern Miami Traveler
- Avicii Returns to Miami with Avicii Hotel at SLS South Beach During Miami Music Week
- Red Bull Guest House Announces Miami Music Week Takeover of Gale South Beach
- The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series
- Metropolitan by COMO Set to Open Valentine's Day & Other Romantic Miami Hotel Retreats