Hacking Grapes this Wednesday
Contemporary Chinese canapés and B.R. Cohn wines take center stage at Hakkasan's Wine Wednesday.
Hakkasan at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Wine Wednesday is back, and this time it’s at The Fontainebleau’s Hakkasan Restaurant. You’ll be tasting B.R. Cohn wines (don’t think I’ve had this label) and enjoying a canapé tasting (fancy appetizers). And since this venue specializes in contemporary Chinese cuisine, this should be quite an adventure (Mmmmm dim sum and a dry Riesling or an oak-moderate Chardonnay sounds pretty sexy). It's $25 per person, $40 per couple (plus tax and tip). And the "discounted" valet fee is $12 (sheesh). Let me know what you think. Maybe, I’ll see you there. For more info, email Monique at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Red Bull Guest House Announces Miami Music Week Takeover of Gale South Beach
- The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series
- Metropolitan by COMO Set to Open Valentine's Day & Other Romantic Miami Hotel Retreats
- Three Miami Hotels Awarded The Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Distinction
- Hilton Bentley South Beach Reveals Multi-Million Dollar Renovated Penthouse
- Winter Hotel Packages in Miami
- Miami Hotel Personality: Thomas Meding of sbe Entertainment Group
- Miami Hotel Personality: Marc Lawrence of Angler's Hotel
- Jet Set: 3 Excellent Escapes Only an Hour From Miami
- Miami's Top 10 Hotel Bathrooms