Hacking Grapes this Wednesday
Contemporary Chinese canapés and B.R. Cohn wines take center stage at Hakkasan's Wine Wednesday.
Hakkasan at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Wine Wednesday is back, and this time it’s at The Fontainebleau’s Hakkasan Restaurant. You’ll be tasting B.R. Cohn wines (don’t think I’ve had this label) and enjoying a canapé tasting (fancy appetizers). And since this venue specializes in contemporary Chinese cuisine, this should be quite an adventure (Mmmmm dim sum and a dry Riesling or an oak-moderate Chardonnay sounds pretty sexy). It's $25 per person, $40 per couple (plus tax and tip). And the "discounted" valet fee is $12 (sheesh). Let me know what you think. Maybe, I’ll see you there. For more info, email Monique at email@example.com.
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas
- 13 Best Hotel Boozy Brunches in Miami