Hacking Grapes this Wednesday
Contemporary Chinese canapés and B.R. Cohn wines take center stage at Hakkasan's Wine Wednesday.
Wine Wednesday is back, and this time it’s at The Fontainebleau’s Hakkasan Restaurant. You’ll be tasting B.R. Cohn wines (don’t think I’ve had this label) and enjoying a canapé tasting (fancy appetizers). And since this venue specializes in contemporary Chinese cuisine, this should be quite an adventure (Mmmmm dim sum and a dry Riesling or an oak-moderate Chardonnay sounds pretty sexy). It's $25 per person, $40 per couple (plus tax and tip). And the "discounted" valet fee is $12 (sheesh). Let me know what you think. Maybe, I’ll see you there. For more info, email Monique at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hakkasan at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Halal Guide to Miami
- The Sweetest Ways to Screw Your Bikini Diet in Miami this Summer
- 9 Lunch Spots in Coconut Grove--Newcomers & Classics
- 7 Ways to Play Tourist for a Day in Miami by Land & Sea
- The Getaway: Explore the island of Barbados like a pro with these travel tips
- 3 Family Friendly Staycations in Broward County
- Inside new EAST, Miami hotel at Brickell City Centre
- Yass, Beach: Five Miami Beaches That Are Better Than South Beach