Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale and family spend time in Palm Beach
No Doubt lead singer enjoys time with hubby, kids
Rocker Gwen Stefani and her family are hanging out in the Palm Beach area this week.
The 42-year-old Stefani took her two children with husband and fellow singer Gavin Rossdale for a visit of the South Florida Science Museum yesterday in West Palm Beach.
Then it was love on the beach near The Breakers resort!
For more, visit GossipExtra.com
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie