Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale and family spend time in Palm Beach
No Doubt lead singer enjoys time with hubby, kids
Rocker Gwen Stefani and her family are hanging out in the Palm Beach area this week.
The 42-year-old Stefani took her two children with husband and fellow singer Gavin Rossdale for a visit of the South Florida Science Museum yesterday in West Palm Beach.
Then it was love on the beach near The Breakers resort!
For more, visit GossipExtra.com
On Our Radar
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López