Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale and family spend time in Palm Beach
No Doubt lead singer enjoys time with hubby, kids
Rocker Gwen Stefani and her family are hanging out in the Palm Beach area this week.
The 42-year-old Stefani took her two children with husband and fellow singer Gavin Rossdale for a visit of the South Florida Science Museum yesterday in West Palm Beach.
Then it was love on the beach near The Breakers resort!
For more, visit GossipExtra.com
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision