Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale and family spend time in Palm Beach
No Doubt lead singer enjoys time with hubby, kids
Rocker Gwen Stefani and her family are hanging out in the Palm Beach area this week.
The 42-year-old Stefani took her two children with husband and fellow singer Gavin Rossdale for a visit of the South Florida Science Museum yesterday in West Palm Beach.
Then it was love on the beach near The Breakers resort!
For more, visit GossipExtra.com
On Our Radar
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore