Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale and family spend time in Palm Beach
No Doubt lead singer enjoys time with hubby, kids
Rocker Gwen Stefani and her family are hanging out in the Palm Beach area this week.
The 42-year-old Stefani took her two children with husband and fellow singer Gavin Rossdale for a visit of the South Florida Science Museum yesterday in West Palm Beach.
Then it was love on the beach near The Breakers resort!
For more, visit GossipExtra.com
On Our Radar
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker
- Lauren Conrad talks fashion and cocktails
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too