Guys, Groom on Game Day
Fellas, skip the hotdog stand during the next Dolphin's game and get groomed instead.
Guys, here's a reason to flee the concession stand for some nachos with cheese — Jack Black is teaming up with the Miami Dolphins and offering Club Level ticket holders complimentary skin and body treatments at all 2009 regular season home games.
The leader in men's skin care and fave among athletes is serving up cooling skin and body-care services (including five-minute facials, hand massages and neck massages) for Club Level patrons at Land Shark Stadium during every home game.
Alas, the perfect way to beat the heat and relax with Jack Black.
- Century 21 Coming to Sawgrass Mills
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- Dsquared2 Opens in South Florida
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Designer Casa