Guys, Groom on Game Day
Fellas, skip the hotdog stand during the next Dolphin's game and get groomed instead.
Guys, here's a reason to flee the concession stand for some nachos with cheese — Jack Black is teaming up with the Miami Dolphins and offering Club Level ticket holders complimentary skin and body treatments at all 2009 regular season home games.
The leader in men's skin care and fave among athletes is serving up cooling skin and body-care services (including five-minute facials, hand massages and neck massages) for Club Level patrons at Land Shark Stadium during every home game.
Alas, the perfect way to beat the heat and relax with Jack Black.
- Meet Miami's Own Designer Behind The Nomadic Collector
- Shinola Opens in Wynwood
- Miami Startup Jarly Brings Baked Goods To You
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- Stuart Weitzman Knows What Women Want
- TJ Maxx Opens
- NEW Sawgrass Mill Stores