Guys, Groom on Game Day
Fellas, skip the hotdog stand during the next Dolphin's game and get groomed instead.
Guys, here's a reason to flee the concession stand for some nachos with cheese — Jack Black is teaming up with the Miami Dolphins and offering Club Level ticket holders complimentary skin and body treatments at all 2009 regular season home games.
The leader in men's skin care and fave among athletes is serving up cooling skin and body-care services (including five-minute facials, hand massages and neck massages) for Club Level patrons at Land Shark Stadium during every home game.
Alas, the perfect way to beat the heat and relax with Jack Black.
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Your Go-To Shopping Guide for Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too