Guys, Groom on Game Day
Fellas, skip the hotdog stand during the next Dolphin's game and get groomed instead.
Guys, here's a reason to flee the concession stand for some nachos with cheese — Jack Black is teaming up with the Miami Dolphins and offering Club Level ticket holders complimentary skin and body treatments at all 2009 regular season home games.
The leader in men's skin care and fave among athletes is serving up cooling skin and body-care services (including five-minute facials, hand massages and neck massages) for Club Level patrons at Land Shark Stadium during every home game.
Alas, the perfect way to beat the heat and relax with Jack Black.
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?