Located on the lobby level of the newly redesigned Shelborne Hotel, think of the shop as a modern-day general store.
The lowdown: In case you haven’t taken a peek at The Shelborne’s recent facelift, here’s yet another reason to visit the Art Deco hotel: GuyandGirl boutique. Located on the lobby level of the newly redesigned hotel, think of the shop as a modern-day general store.
“GuyandGirl is a mens and womens boutique which also carries home accents, apothecary, accessories, swimwear and footwear,” Style Director of Menin Hotels and Buyer of GuyandGirl Stacey Bernstein says.
The ‘hood: Nestled on Collins Avenue, the boutique is smack dab in the middle of SoBe. Neighboring properties include The Raleigh, Delano and W Hotel. “It really is a dream location! You can take a dive in the ocean, eat on the water, shop for some goodies and walk around Miami Beach,” Bernstein says.
The ambiance: Hip and chic in every sense of the word. White lacquer furnishings, reclaimed wood table, floor-to-ceiling glass walls and living orchids create a contemporary feel. Peephole-like shelves along the Collins Avenue side of the shop create a come-hither atmosphere.
The highlights: Scoop up bright men's shorts by Parke & Ronen ($120), jewelry by Shantilly (starting at $62) and Voluspa candles ($6 and up). “There's such a variety in the store that we can really accommodate anyone's style or budget,” Bernstein says. “We want to keep the store more personal. We’ll go to your house if you prefer to shop that way or style you for an event if you’re too busy to find an outfit. We really want the client to feel comfortable with what they are wearing,” she adds.
GuyandGirl at The Shelborne Hotel
1801 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood