Gucci Bal Harbour Shops
Just reopened, the 6,512 square foot space boasts a brand new design conceived by Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini.
The lowdown: A nip here. A tuck there. Botox injections everywhere. In Miami, we know it’s all about keeping up appearances. The latest boutique to receive a facelift? Gucci Bal Harbour. The results? Glamorous, darling. No botched surgery here.
The ‘hood: The home of all things self-indulgent and swoon-worthy: Bal Harbour Shops. The al fresco shopping destination is unlike any mall in the U.S. with its uber luxe mix of retailers, koi ponds, palm tree covered parking and well-heeled clientele. Simply said, any local will tell you it’s the place to see and be seen.
The ambience: Plushy and posh. Now located on the second level of the shopping center, the 6,512 square foot space boasts a brand new design conceived by Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini.
Signature Gucci materials of rosewood and marble are enhanced with the introduction of new elements such as ribbed glass, warm polished gold, smoked mirror and smoked bronze glass, recalling the elegance and richness of the Art Deco era.
“I wanted to amplify the luxuriousness of the Gucci store environments and to create an aesthetic, which is complementary to the vision of the House today,” Giannini says. “This design concept is a modern architectural statement that references the iconic Gucci materials and elements of stores from the past. Everything was carefully chosen to make the design stand out while highlighting the collections in the strongest possible way,” she adds.
Highlights: Aside from showcasing a wide collection of the Italian-made men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, handbags, shoes, jewelry and accessories, the Bal Harbour door offers the newly launched children’s collection as well as a series of exclusive Riva by Gucci accessories arriving this Spring. Bella!
Gucci Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood