The Grove Goes International
The Grove goes international in honor of the new film Eat, Pray, Love
The Sonesta Bayfront Coconut Grove Hotel and the Paragon Grove 13 movie theater are joining forces this summer to celebrate the film release of Eat, Pray, Love. Based on a memoir written by Elizabeth Gilbert, the film travels through Indonesia, India and Italy as she eats, prays & loves – and from August 13-15 you can do the same (ish).
Check into the hotel on Aug 13, head to the Paragon and feast on an Italian picnic dinner while watching the film in a private theater (eat). Saturday head to Dharma Studio for mediation before an Indian-inspired dinner at Panorama (pray). And Sunday get romantic in the Grove (love). $199 per person, book at sonesta.com/coconutgrove and use code EPL08 or call 800-SONESTA.
- W South Beach woos travelers to South Beach with a Magic City package
- The Pompano Beach Marriott Resort & Spa sets July 19 open date
- The Mayfair woos lovers to Coconut Grove with summer travel packages
- The Sagamore woos teachers & locals with discounted summer rates
- JW Marriot Marquis Miami woos travelers with a couples spa package
- Stay-cay & save this summer at the Delano, Mondrian or Shore Club
- b2 miami downtown woos basketball fans with June travel deal
- Florida residents are invited to staycay & save on South Beach this summer
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island