‘Grill Girl’ workshop Sunday
4/13/2011Robyn Medlin, South Florida’s own Grill Girl, leads a four-hour women’s grilling clinic beginning at 4 p.m. Sunday at Culinary Concepts, 540 S. Federal Hwy., Pompano Beach. On the syllabus: lighting a grill, direct vs. indirect grilling, using a meat thermometer to avoid overcooking and making a complete meal on the grill. The cost is just $35; register at www.grillgrrrl.com.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer
- Get your frites on: Bistro Cassis opens in midtown Miami
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Bold & cold: Tio Gazpacho bottles the good stuff
- In Miami Beach, Klima's exquisite food is a study in simplicity
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- Brew in Miami: Mother Earth Cali Creamin'
- Take a swim with Soho Bay's fresh fish dishes
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez