‘Grill Girl’ workshop Sunday
4/13/2011Robyn Medlin, South Florida’s own Grill Girl, leads a four-hour women’s grilling clinic beginning at 4 p.m. Sunday at Culinary Concepts, 540 S. Federal Hwy., Pompano Beach. On the syllabus: lighting a grill, direct vs. indirect grilling, using a meat thermometer to avoid overcooking and making a complete meal on the grill. The cost is just $35; register at www.grillgrrrl.com.
- The Miami Spice List: Best Menu Choices
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Two stars for priced-right pizzas and pastas at La Gazzetta in Miami
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Vintro Kitchen emphasizes seafood in Miami Beach boutique hotel
- Follow your nose to Blue Willy's Barbecue in Pompano Beach
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'