‘Grill Girl’ workshop Sunday
4/13/2011Robyn Medlin, South Florida’s own Grill Girl, leads a four-hour women’s grilling clinic beginning at 4 p.m. Sunday at Culinary Concepts, 540 S. Federal Hwy., Pompano Beach. On the syllabus: lighting a grill, direct vs. indirect grilling, using a meat thermometer to avoid overcooking and making a complete meal on the grill. The cost is just $35; register at www.grillgrrrl.com.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Jean-Georges turns to Latino cooking at new Matador Room in Miami Beach
- New Year's beer: Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- Hoffman's Chocolates engineers sweet treats for the holidays
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Michelle Bernstein's Seagrape serves upscale elegance in new Thompson Hotel
- Miami restaurant review: Is Iron Chef Morimoto up to the South Beach challenge?
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina