‘Grill Girl’ workshop Sunday
4/13/2011Robyn Medlin, South Florida’s own Grill Girl, leads a four-hour women’s grilling clinic beginning at 4 p.m. Sunday at Culinary Concepts, 540 S. Federal Hwy., Pompano Beach. On the syllabus: lighting a grill, direct vs. indirect grilling, using a meat thermometer to avoid overcooking and making a complete meal on the grill. The cost is just $35; register at www.grillgrrrl.com.
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- North Miami's Great Harvest meets customers' kneads
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Brew in Miami: J Wakefield Brewing gets ready to open in Wynwood
- 3 stars for Taperia Raca's fresh take on classic tapas in Miami
- New restaurants move in to Miami: Il Mulino, Bistro BE, Mignonette