European eats return to the Setai at The Grill
The Grill at the Setai
2001 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
European eats return to the Setai as chef David Werly reopens The Grill on Nov 27. Revolving around a mother of pearl communal table, The Grill features a tapas style menu including stone crab claws, terrine de foie gras and black truffle risotto.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?