European eats return to the Setai at The Grill
The Grill at the Setai
2001 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
European eats return to the Setai as chef David Werly reopens The Grill on Nov 27. Revolving around a mother of pearl communal table, The Grill features a tapas style menu including stone crab claws, terrine de foie gras and black truffle risotto.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options