Grey Goose Le Citron Dublin Delight
Say no to the green beer this St. Patty's Day and opt for a more elegant cocktail inspired by the Emerald Isle.
Looking for a cocktail to make at home and celebrate St. Patrick's Day with? Celebrate in style with a cocktail from GREY GOOSE master mixologist Nick Mautone. The GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Dublin Delight will inspire those you're celebrating with thanks to its cool refreshing flavors that evoke springtime and tingle the tastebuds with tinges of kiwi, mint and vanilla. Cheers!
GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Dublin Delight
2 parts GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Flavored Vodka
1 part simple syrup
1 kiwi fruit peeled and quartered
1 sprig of mint
1 inch piece of vanilla pod
Splash of club soda
In the bottom of a cocktail shaker place kiwi, mint and vanilla pod. Pour in simple syrup; muddle well. Add GREY GOOSE Le Citron Vodka and ice to the mixture. Shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker is frosted. Double strain into large wine glass filled with ice, top with club soda and garnish with sprig of mint or kiwi rind.
On Our Radar
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane