Grey Goose Le Citron Dublin Delight
Say no to the green beer this St. Patty's Day and opt for a more elegant cocktail inspired by the Emerald Isle.
Looking for a cocktail to make at home and celebrate St. Patrick's Day with? Celebrate in style with a cocktail from GREY GOOSE master mixologist Nick Mautone. The GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Dublin Delight will inspire those you're celebrating with thanks to its cool refreshing flavors that evoke springtime and tingle the tastebuds with tinges of kiwi, mint and vanilla. Cheers!
GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Dublin Delight
2 parts GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Flavored Vodka
1 part simple syrup
1 kiwi fruit peeled and quartered
1 sprig of mint
1 inch piece of vanilla pod
Splash of club soda
In the bottom of a cocktail shaker place kiwi, mint and vanilla pod. Pour in simple syrup; muddle well. Add GREY GOOSE Le Citron Vodka and ice to the mixture. Shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker is frosted. Double strain into large wine glass filled with ice, top with club soda and garnish with sprig of mint or kiwi rind.
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again