Grey Goose Le Citron Dublin Delight
Say no to the green beer this St. Patty's Day and opt for a more elegant cocktail inspired by the Emerald Isle.
Looking for a cocktail to make at home and celebrate St. Patrick's Day with? Celebrate in style with a cocktail from GREY GOOSE master mixologist Nick Mautone. The GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Dublin Delight will inspire those you're celebrating with thanks to its cool refreshing flavors that evoke springtime and tingle the tastebuds with tinges of kiwi, mint and vanilla. Cheers!
GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Dublin Delight
2 parts GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Flavored Vodka
1 part simple syrup
1 kiwi fruit peeled and quartered
1 sprig of mint
1 inch piece of vanilla pod
Splash of club soda
In the bottom of a cocktail shaker place kiwi, mint and vanilla pod. Pour in simple syrup; muddle well. Add GREY GOOSE Le Citron Vodka and ice to the mixture. Shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker is frosted. Double strain into large wine glass filled with ice, top with club soda and garnish with sprig of mint or kiwi rind.
On Our Radar
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo