Grey Goose Le Citron Dublin Delight
Say no to the green beer this St. Patty's Day and opt for a more elegant cocktail inspired by the Emerald Isle.
Looking for a cocktail to make at home and celebrate St. Patrick's Day with? Celebrate in style with a cocktail from GREY GOOSE master mixologist Nick Mautone. The GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Dublin Delight will inspire those you're celebrating with thanks to its cool refreshing flavors that evoke springtime and tingle the tastebuds with tinges of kiwi, mint and vanilla. Cheers!
GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Dublin Delight
2 parts GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Flavored Vodka
1 part simple syrup
1 kiwi fruit peeled and quartered
1 sprig of mint
1 inch piece of vanilla pod
Splash of club soda
In the bottom of a cocktail shaker place kiwi, mint and vanilla pod. Pour in simple syrup; muddle well. Add GREY GOOSE Le Citron Vodka and ice to the mixture. Shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker is frosted. Double strain into large wine glass filled with ice, top with club soda and garnish with sprig of mint or kiwi rind.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video