Greenway Bike Festival is this weekend
Pull out the bikes, pump up the tires and take a ride through the Greenway Trail, which connects Biscayne National Park with Everglades National Park.
Greenway Bike Festival
Saturday, Feb. 25; riders gather at 7:30 a.m.
41 N. Krome Ave., Homestead
See and Do
- Kayak by the light of the moon
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 2016 Great Park Summit showcases strategies for parks in Miami-Dade on Friday
- Hands-on event for kids and parents in Miami’s Design District on Sunday, April 17
- 7 Fun Things To Do During Spring Break for Teens (and Adults of Any Age)
- Eight options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- Columbus Day Regatta enters 60th year on Biscayne Bay
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September