Greenway Bike Festival is this weekend
Pull out the bikes, pump up the tires and take a ride through the Greenway Trail, which connects Biscayne National Park with Everglades National Park.
Greenway Bike Festival
Saturday, Feb. 25; riders gather at 7:30 a.m.
41 N. Krome Ave., Homestead
See and Do
- 4 Not-So-Scary Halloween Events in Orlando
- A Runner’s Guide To Miami
- 32 tons of real snow to hit Miami's Bayside Marketplace Saturday
- Kayak by the light of the moon
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 2016 Great Park Summit showcases strategies for parks in Miami-Dade on Friday
- Hands-on event for kids and parents in Miami’s Design District on Sunday, April 17
- 7 Fun Things To Do During Spring Break for Teens (and Adults of Any Age)