The Gables gets a bit greener this week as Green Table Artisan Kitchen & Bistro opens
The Gables gets a bit greener this week as locally-focused Green Table Artisan Kitchen & Bistro opens its doors in the old Whisk Gourmet Space. Emphasis is on all the buzz words - farm-to-table, local, sustainable and organic. The menu is lunch & takeout friendly menu, including appetizers, sandwiches, salads & a handful of entrées. Look for roast beef sandwiches, ratatouille, Philly cheese steaks and cupcakes from neighboring Cupcakes Noveau.
Green Table Artisan Kitchen & Bistro
4702 S Le Jeune Rd, Coral Gables
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week