The Gables gets a bit greener this week as Green Table Artisan Kitchen & Bistro opens
Green Table Artisan Kitchen & Bistro
4702 S Le Jeune Rd, Coral Gables
The Gables gets a bit greener this week as locally-focused Green Table Artisan Kitchen & Bistro opens its doors in the old Whisk Gourmet Space. Emphasis is on all the buzz words - farm-to-table, local, sustainable and organic. The menu is lunch & takeout friendly menu, including appetizers, sandwiches, salads & a handful of entrées. Look for roast beef sandwiches, ratatouille, Philly cheese steaks and cupcakes from neighboring Cupcakes Noveau.
- MasterChef is casting Miami home cooks for new season
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'