The Gables gets a bit greener this week as Green Table Artisan Kitchen & Bistro opens
Green Table Artisan Kitchen & Bistro
4702 S Le Jeune Rd, Coral Gables
The Gables gets a bit greener this week as locally-focused Green Table Artisan Kitchen & Bistro opens its doors in the old Whisk Gourmet Space. Emphasis is on all the buzz words - farm-to-table, local, sustainable and organic. The menu is lunch & takeout friendly menu, including appetizers, sandwiches, salads & a handful of entrées. Look for roast beef sandwiches, ratatouille, Philly cheese steaks and cupcakes from neighboring Cupcakes Noveau.
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?