The Gables gets a bit greener this week as Green Table Artisan Kitchen & Bistro opens
Green Table Artisan Kitchen & Bistro
4702 S Le Jeune Rd, Coral Gables
The Gables gets a bit greener this week as locally-focused Green Table Artisan Kitchen & Bistro opens its doors in the old Whisk Gourmet Space. Emphasis is on all the buzz words - farm-to-table, local, sustainable and organic. The menu is lunch & takeout friendly menu, including appetizers, sandwiches, salads & a handful of entrées. Look for roast beef sandwiches, ratatouille, Philly cheese steaks and cupcakes from neighboring Cupcakes Noveau.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida