The Gables gets a bit greener this week as Green Table Artisan Kitchen & Bistro opens
Green Table Artisan Kitchen & Bistro
4702 S Le Jeune Rd, Coral Gables
The Gables gets a bit greener this week as locally-focused Green Table Artisan Kitchen & Bistro opens its doors in the old Whisk Gourmet Space. Emphasis is on all the buzz words - farm-to-table, local, sustainable and organic. The menu is lunch & takeout friendly menu, including appetizers, sandwiches, salads & a handful of entrées. Look for roast beef sandwiches, ratatouille, Philly cheese steaks and cupcakes from neighboring Cupcakes Noveau.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami