Sustainable, seasonal, simple food arrives in Midtown this weekend
3252 NE 1 Ave, Miami
Sustainable, seasonal, simple food arrives in Midtown this weekend as Sustain opens its doors Saturday (Dec 18). Executive chef Alejandro Piñero (Casa Tua, Fratelli Lyon) has put together a menu of “classics redefined” including, house-made soft pretzels, retro pigs in a blanket, roasted Italian sausage, wood-burning pizzas, a Florida lobster salad, roasted porchetta and crispy skinned BBQ grilled quail. Sides include mac & cheese, braised escarole and “wet fries” seasoned with bone marrow gravy while cocktails and artisanal beers round out the menu.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami