Sustainable, seasonal, simple food arrives in Midtown this weekend
Sustainable, seasonal, simple food arrives in Midtown this weekend as Sustain opens its doors Saturday (Dec 18). Executive chef Alejandro Piñero (Casa Tua, Fratelli Lyon) has put together a menu of “classics redefined” including, house-made soft pretzels, retro pigs in a blanket, roasted Italian sausage, wood-burning pizzas, a Florida lobster salad, roasted porchetta and crispy skinned BBQ grilled quail. Sides include mac & cheese, braised escarole and “wet fries” seasoned with bone marrow gravy while cocktails and artisanal beers round out the menu.
3252 NE 1 Ave, Miami
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money