Sustainable, seasonal, simple food arrives in Midtown this weekend
3252 NE 1 Ave, Miami
Sustainable, seasonal, simple food arrives in Midtown this weekend as Sustain opens its doors Saturday (Dec 18). Executive chef Alejandro Piñero (Casa Tua, Fratelli Lyon) has put together a menu of “classics redefined” including, house-made soft pretzels, retro pigs in a blanket, roasted Italian sausage, wood-burning pizzas, a Florida lobster salad, roasted porchetta and crispy skinned BBQ grilled quail. Sides include mac & cheese, braised escarole and “wet fries” seasoned with bone marrow gravy while cocktails and artisanal beers round out the menu.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo