Grazie says ciao to South Beach and hello South Miami
After a decade on Washington Ave., Grazie packs its knives and goes
After almost a decade on Washington Avenue, Italian restaurant Grazie is leaving the 'hood and, as they say in a note taped onto their door and photographed by our colleague Evan Benn, "taking our talent to South Miami." No location has been announced yet, but stay tuned.
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location