Grazie says ciao to South Beach and hello South Miami
After a decade on Washington Ave., Grazie packs its knives and goes
After almost a decade on Washington Avenue, Italian restaurant Grazie is leaving the 'hood and, as they say in a note taped onto their door and photographed by our colleague Evan Benn, "taking our talent to South Miami." No location has been announced yet, but stay tuned.
- Canadian chain Earls Kitchen + Bar opening Spring 2014 in Dadeland Mall
- Buns & Buns bringing the bread--meat, vegetables & seafood--to South Miami in 2014
- Say ciao to Serafina at Dream South Beach, closing at the end of December
- Former Miami chef Kerry Simon batting aggressive form of Parkinson's
- Eating House's spicy holiday greeting card goes viral
- Copperbox restaurant space in Wynwood for sale
- Chef Timon Balloo's Bocce Bar rustic Italian now open in Midtown
- The Rumor Mill: Eataly coming to Miami?
- Shake Shack Coral Gables hosts The Brooklyn Brewery Mash: Miami Edition December 9
- Chef Jeremiah's retro fab Subatomic sandwich shop debuts December 2 at The Wolfsonian-FIU