Graspa Group opens Spris in Downtown Miami
Feast on quick-service pizzas, paninis, salads, craft beer and wine
Downtown Miami gets a fresh dose of Italian eats this month as Graspa Group (TiramesU, Van Dyke Café, Soyka, Salumeria 104, and Segafredo Lincoln Road) opens Spris. Look for pizzas, paninis, salads, craft beer and wine. The restaurant is the first quick-serve Spris - order at the counter and be served at your table. 200 S. Biscayne Blvd, Miami
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?