Grand Lux Café Happy Hour
$5 goes a long way at this Aventura Mall restaurant
The Vibe: Those who venture into Grand Lux Café in Aventura Mall will find themselves in a surprisingly cozy retreat. After running around hoisting packed shopping bags, the marble bar, high ceilings in shades of gold and black and dark comfy stools at Grand Lux await. Pick your poison and get ready to relax.
The Deals: Happy hour is Monday to Friday from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. only in the designated bar area (includes bar stools and high-top tables). Deals include a $5 “Drink of the Day” which can range from a Blood Orange Margarita on Mondays to a Raspberry Cosmopolitan on Wednesdays. Appetizers are $5 and there’s also a $5 happy hour menu which includes their peanut-tinged Asian Nachos and delish spring rolls in bountiful amounts. Other deals include selected wines by the glass for $5 as well as selected draft beers for $5, including the popular wheat ale Blue Moon.
The Scene: Classy and serene, with a handful of flat-screen televisions. Spotted were women in high heels and men in business suits unwinding after a long workday. Yet, if you’re a harried shopper sporting flip flops and jeans you’re welcome inside as well. Just make sure to keep the conversation flowing and enjoy yourself.
Grand Lux Café at Aventura Mall
19575 Biscayne Blvd, #1109, Aventura
Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.; Fri 11:30 a.m. – midnight; Sat 11 a.m. – midnight; Sun 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar
- A splash of luxury on the Miami River
- Where to get your Octoberfest on in Miami
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- 5 Miami Beach spots that take brunching to a whole new level
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar