Grand Lux Café Happy Hour
$5 goes a long way at this Aventura Mall restaurant
Grand Lux Café at Aventura Mall
19575 Biscayne Blvd, #1109, Aventura
Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.; Fri 11:30 a.m. – midnight; Sat 11 a.m. – midnight; Sun 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
The Vibe: Those who venture into Grand Lux Café in Aventura Mall will find themselves in a surprisingly cozy retreat. After running around hoisting packed shopping bags, the marble bar, high ceilings in shades of gold and black and dark comfy stools at Grand Lux await. Pick your poison and get ready to relax.
The Deals: Happy hour is Monday to Friday from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. only in the designated bar area (includes bar stools and high-top tables). Deals include a $5 “Drink of the Day” which can range from a Blood Orange Margarita on Mondays to a Raspberry Cosmopolitan on Wednesdays. Appetizers are $5 and there’s also a $5 happy hour menu which includes their peanut-tinged Asian Nachos and delish spring rolls in bountiful amounts. Other deals include selected wines by the glass for $5 as well as selected draft beers for $5, including the popular wheat ale Blue Moon.
The Scene: Classy and serene, with a handful of flat-screen televisions. Spotted were women in high heels and men in business suits unwinding after a long workday. Yet, if you’re a harried shopper sporting flip flops and jeans you’re welcome inside as well. Just make sure to keep the conversation flowing and enjoy yourself.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts