Grand Lux Café Happy Hour
$5 goes a long way at this Aventura Mall restaurant
Grand Lux Café at Aventura Mall
19575 Biscayne Blvd, #1109, Aventura
Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.; Fri 11:30 a.m. – midnight; Sat 11 a.m. – midnight; Sun 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
The Vibe: Those who venture into Grand Lux Café in Aventura Mall will find themselves in a surprisingly cozy retreat. After running around hoisting packed shopping bags, the marble bar, high ceilings in shades of gold and black and dark comfy stools at Grand Lux await. Pick your poison and get ready to relax.
The Deals: Happy hour is Monday to Friday from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. only in the designated bar area (includes bar stools and high-top tables). Deals include a $5 “Drink of the Day” which can range from a Blood Orange Margarita on Mondays to a Raspberry Cosmopolitan on Wednesdays. Appetizers are $5 and there’s also a $5 happy hour menu which includes their peanut-tinged Asian Nachos and delish spring rolls in bountiful amounts. Other deals include selected wines by the glass for $5 as well as selected draft beers for $5, including the popular wheat ale Blue Moon.
The Scene: Classy and serene, with a handful of flat-screen televisions. Spotted were women in high heels and men in business suits unwinding after a long workday. Yet, if you’re a harried shopper sporting flip flops and jeans you’re welcome inside as well. Just make sure to keep the conversation flowing and enjoy yourself.
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami is on fire this summer with bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space
- Go Drink This: The Social Club's The Retired Explorer
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer