Grand Lux Café Happy Hour
$5 goes a long way at this Aventura Mall restaurant
Grand Lux Café at Aventura Mall
19575 Biscayne Blvd, #1109, Aventura
Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.; Fri 11:30 a.m. – midnight; Sat 11 a.m. – midnight; Sun 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
The Vibe: Those who venture into Grand Lux Café in Aventura Mall will find themselves in a surprisingly cozy retreat. After running around hoisting packed shopping bags, the marble bar, high ceilings in shades of gold and black and dark comfy stools at Grand Lux await. Pick your poison and get ready to relax.
The Deals: Happy hour is Monday to Friday from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. only in the designated bar area (includes bar stools and high-top tables). Deals include a $5 “Drink of the Day” which can range from a Blood Orange Margarita on Mondays to a Raspberry Cosmopolitan on Wednesdays. Appetizers are $5 and there’s also a $5 happy hour menu which includes their peanut-tinged Asian Nachos and delish spring rolls in bountiful amounts. Other deals include selected wines by the glass for $5 as well as selected draft beers for $5, including the popular wheat ale Blue Moon.
The Scene: Classy and serene, with a handful of flat-screen televisions. Spotted were women in high heels and men in business suits unwinding after a long workday. Yet, if you’re a harried shopper sporting flip flops and jeans you’re welcome inside as well. Just make sure to keep the conversation flowing and enjoy yourself.
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest
- The Corner celebrates 2 years in downtown Miami with free beer, BBQ and live music
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Cocktails at Lure Fishbar at the Loews