Grammercy Tavern comes to Michael Schwartz's Cypress Room
Bite into a taste of the Big Apple Feb 23
Bite into a taste of the Big Apple Feb 23 as Gramercy Tavern chef Michael Anthony cooks at The Cypress Room to debut his new cookbook, The Gramercy Tavern Cookbook. The evening will feature a welcome cocktail, amuse, signed cookbook and five-course wine-paired feast. $300 per person, excluding service fee, click here to buy.
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant