Grammercy Tavern comes to Michael Schwartz's Cypress Room
Bite into a taste of the Big Apple Feb 23
Bite into a taste of the Big Apple Feb 23 as Gramercy Tavern chef Michael Anthony cooks at The Cypress Room to debut his new cookbook, The Gramercy Tavern Cookbook. The evening will feature a welcome cocktail, amuse, signed cookbook and five-course wine-paired feast. $300 per person, excluding service fee, click here to buy.
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach