Grammercy Tavern comes to Michael Schwartz's Cypress Room
Bite into a taste of the Big Apple Feb 23
Bite into a taste of the Big Apple Feb 23 as Gramercy Tavern chef Michael Anthony cooks at The Cypress Room to debut his new cookbook, The Gramercy Tavern Cookbook. The evening will feature a welcome cocktail, amuse, signed cookbook and five-course wine-paired feast. $300 per person, excluding service fee, click here to buy.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami