Grammercy Tavern comes to Michael Schwartz's Cypress Room
Bite into a taste of the Big Apple Feb 23
Bite into a taste of the Big Apple Feb 23 as Gramercy Tavern chef Michael Anthony cooks at The Cypress Room to debut his new cookbook, The Gramercy Tavern Cookbook. The evening will feature a welcome cocktail, amuse, signed cookbook and five-course wine-paired feast. $300 per person, excluding service fee, click here to buy.
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day