Grammercy Tavern comes to Michael Schwartz's Cypress Room
Bite into a taste of the Big Apple Feb 23
Bite into a taste of the Big Apple Feb 23 as Gramercy Tavern chef Michael Anthony cooks at The Cypress Room to debut his new cookbook, The Gramercy Tavern Cookbook. The evening will feature a welcome cocktail, amuse, signed cookbook and five-course wine-paired feast. $300 per person, excluding service fee, click here to buy.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel