T.O. in GQ
Football star does shoot in Miami
Cincinnati Bengals' newest wide receiver Terrell Owens is in model mode in this month's GQ. The football star teamed up with Nautica for a four-page spread shot at the Standard Hotel in Miami Beach. In the accompanying article, the Alabama native, 36, dispels rumors that he is a team distraction and asserts his drive to win a championship. The reality star (VH1's The T.O. Show) also discusses his acting aspirations, as well as his knack for -- believe it -- interior design.
In a clip provided by the men's mag, we see how the shoot at the Standard went down. The normally flamboyant T.O. plays it staid, going through a handful of costume changes, from blazers and sweet suits to a wintry-looking ensemble complete with military coat. In some pictures, Owens is dead-on serious, in others playful.
There he is texting on his cellphone, jumping on a trampoline with a football on the dock, hanging out in an outdoor bathtub. He doesn't even break a sweat -- blotting papers, perhaps? Or maybe he's just super cool.
On Our Radar
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami