T.O. in GQ
Football star does shoot in Miami
Cincinnati Bengals' newest wide receiver Terrell Owens is in model mode in this month's GQ. The football star teamed up with Nautica for a four-page spread shot at the Standard Hotel in Miami Beach. In the accompanying article, the Alabama native, 36, dispels rumors that he is a team distraction and asserts his drive to win a championship. The reality star (VH1's The T.O. Show) also discusses his acting aspirations, as well as his knack for -- believe it -- interior design.
In a clip provided by the men's mag, we see how the shoot at the Standard went down. The normally flamboyant T.O. plays it staid, going through a handful of costume changes, from blazers and sweet suits to a wintry-looking ensemble complete with military coat. In some pictures, Owens is dead-on serious, in others playful.
There he is texting on his cellphone, jumping on a trampoline with a football on the dock, hanging out in an outdoor bathtub. He doesn't even break a sweat -- blotting papers, perhaps? Or maybe he's just super cool.
On Our Radar
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing