T.O. in GQ
Football star does shoot in Miami
Cincinnati Bengals' newest wide receiver Terrell Owens is in model mode in this month's GQ. The football star teamed up with Nautica for a four-page spread shot at the Standard Hotel in Miami Beach. In the accompanying article, the Alabama native, 36, dispels rumors that he is a team distraction and asserts his drive to win a championship. The reality star (VH1's The T.O. Show) also discusses his acting aspirations, as well as his knack for -- believe it -- interior design.
In a clip provided by the men's mag, we see how the shoot at the Standard went down. The normally flamboyant T.O. plays it staid, going through a handful of costume changes, from blazers and sweet suits to a wintry-looking ensemble complete with military coat. In some pictures, Owens is dead-on serious, in others playful.
There he is texting on his cellphone, jumping on a trampoline with a football on the dock, hanging out in an outdoor bathtub. He doesn't even break a sweat -- blotting papers, perhaps? Or maybe he's just super cool.
On Our Radar
- Sean Combs stands up to cancer
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference