T.O. in GQ
Football star does shoot in Miami
Cincinnati Bengals' newest wide receiver Terrell Owens is in model mode in this month's GQ. The football star teamed up with Nautica for a four-page spread shot at the Standard Hotel in Miami Beach. In the accompanying article, the Alabama native, 36, dispels rumors that he is a team distraction and asserts his drive to win a championship. The reality star (VH1's The T.O. Show) also discusses his acting aspirations, as well as his knack for -- believe it -- interior design.
In a clip provided by the men's mag, we see how the shoot at the Standard went down. The normally flamboyant T.O. plays it staid, going through a handful of costume changes, from blazers and sweet suits to a wintry-looking ensemble complete with military coat. In some pictures, Owens is dead-on serious, in others playful.
There he is texting on his cellphone, jumping on a trampoline with a football on the dock, hanging out in an outdoor bathtub. He doesn't even break a sweat -- blotting papers, perhaps? Or maybe he's just super cool.
On Our Radar
- Chef gives tips on enjoying a unique July 4
- You're invited to Nordstrom's Beauty Bash
- Karent Sierra headed to jail (not really)
- Lil Wayne finally pays up
- Boca Raton native Ariana Grande: lots going on
- Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
- One Direction surprises fans on Miami Beach
- Band WAR playing at Magic City Casino
- Devil Wears Prada author coming to Aventura Mall
- Danish architect in town for groundbreaking in Grove