Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
Gorilla Perfumes Album 2 is leaving its British homeland and going on tour this summer, available exclusively at LUSH stores. First stop: Miami! For three weeks only (until June 8th) the limited edition perfumes will make their way across the pond. Once these limited edition perfumes leave Miami, they’ll continue on their tour across the rest of the U.S., from coast to coast, and will also be available online.
Album 2 features nine new unisex scents inspired by music, emotions, literary figures and the British countryside.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'