Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
Gorilla Perfumes Album 2 is leaving its British homeland and going on tour this summer, available exclusively at LUSH stores. First stop: Miami! For three weeks only (until June 8th) the limited edition perfumes will make their way across the pond. Once these limited edition perfumes leave Miami, they’ll continue on their tour across the rest of the U.S., from coast to coast, and will also be available online.
Album 2 features nine new unisex scents inspired by music, emotions, literary figures and the British countryside.
On Our Radar
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union: man and wife
- HGTV’s David Bromstad whips up new Coffee-mate bottle designs
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig