Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
Gorilla Perfumes Album 2 is leaving its British homeland and going on tour this summer, available exclusively at LUSH stores. First stop: Miami! For three weeks only (until June 8th) the limited edition perfumes will make their way across the pond. Once these limited edition perfumes leave Miami, they’ll continue on their tour across the rest of the U.S., from coast to coast, and will also be available online.
Album 2 features nine new unisex scents inspired by music, emotions, literary figures and the British countryside.
On Our Radar
- Justin Bieber settles paparazzo lawsuit
- Sara Bareilles to headline gala
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade