Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
Gorilla Perfumes Album 2 is leaving its British homeland and going on tour this summer, available exclusively at LUSH stores. First stop: Miami! For three weeks only (until June 8th) the limited edition perfumes will make their way across the pond. Once these limited edition perfumes leave Miami, they’ll continue on their tour across the rest of the U.S., from coast to coast, and will also be available online.
Album 2 features nine new unisex scents inspired by music, emotions, literary figures and the British countryside.
On Our Radar
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider