Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
Gorilla Perfumes Album 2 is leaving its British homeland and going on tour this summer, available exclusively at LUSH stores. First stop: Miami! For three weeks only (until June 8th) the limited edition perfumes will make their way across the pond. Once these limited edition perfumes leave Miami, they’ll continue on their tour across the rest of the U.S., from coast to coast, and will also be available online.
Album 2 features nine new unisex scents inspired by music, emotions, literary figures and the British countryside.
On Our Radar
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub
- Brittny Gastineau has fun in the sun in Miami
- Hulu star Ray Diaz comes home to Miami
- Singer Brendan O'Hara rocks out local club
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season