Goodbye Aracataca, hello again Le Croisic
4/13/2011Adriana Fatat reports that her Le Croisic French Bistro, 180 Crandon Blvd., Key Biscayne, returned to its original name and concept after trying out a Colombian menu under the name Aracataca last summer. All the classics are here, from moules marinieres and escargots de bourgogne to steak frites and bouillabaisse de Marseille (Fridays only); 305-361-5888.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Jean-Georges turns to Latino cooking at new Matador Room in Miami Beach
- New Year's beer: Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- Hoffman's Chocolates engineers sweet treats for the holidays
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Michelle Bernstein's Seagrape serves upscale elegance in new Thompson Hotel
- Miami restaurant review: Is Iron Chef Morimoto up to the South Beach challenge?
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina