Goodbye Aracataca, hello again Le Croisic
4/13/2011Adriana Fatat reports that her Le Croisic French Bistro, 180 Crandon Blvd., Key Biscayne, returned to its original name and concept after trying out a Colombian menu under the name Aracataca last summer. All the classics are here, from moules marinieres and escargots de bourgogne to steak frites and bouillabaisse de Marseille (Fridays only); 305-361-5888.
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- South Florida just got another serious steakhouse
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Phuc Yea pops up for good
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- It's the last day of Miami Spice. Here's where you're eating