Goodbye Ago, hello Terrazza
Goodbye Ago, hello Terrazza: The Shore Club welcomes (more) Italian eats
Terrazza at Shore Club
1901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Casual, Italian al fresco eats arrive on Collins Ave as the Shore Club introduces Terrazza. Roman-born executive chef Stefano Riccioletti (New York’s San Domenico & Cipriani’s) dishes out a menu stocked with brick oven pizzas, homemade pastas, salads and wood-fired chops. Signature dishes include boscaiola (mushroom pizza with roasted shiitake, oyster and cremini mushrooms, topped with fontina cheese and truffle oil), chitarra al pomodoro (Chitarra spaghetti with slow roasted tomatoes, and olive oil-braised garlic and onions) and braciola de maiale (a Duroc pork chop lined with gala apples boiled in White balsamic vinegar, and topped off with saba sauce).
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida