Goodbye Ago, hello Terrazza
Goodbye Ago, hello Terrazza: The Shore Club welcomes (more) Italian eats
Terrazza at Shore Club
1901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Casual, Italian al fresco eats arrive on Collins Ave as the Shore Club introduces Terrazza. Roman-born executive chef Stefano Riccioletti (New York’s San Domenico & Cipriani’s) dishes out a menu stocked with brick oven pizzas, homemade pastas, salads and wood-fired chops. Signature dishes include boscaiola (mushroom pizza with roasted shiitake, oyster and cremini mushrooms, topped with fontina cheese and truffle oil), chitarra al pomodoro (Chitarra spaghetti with slow roasted tomatoes, and olive oil-braised garlic and onions) and braciola de maiale (a Duroc pork chop lined with gala apples boiled in White balsamic vinegar, and topped off with saba sauce).
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015