Goodbye Ago, hello Terrazza
Goodbye Ago, hello Terrazza: The Shore Club welcomes (more) Italian eats
Casual, Italian al fresco eats arrive on Collins Ave as the Shore Club introduces Terrazza. Roman-born executive chef Stefano Riccioletti (New York’s San Domenico & Cipriani’s) dishes out a menu stocked with brick oven pizzas, homemade pastas, salads and wood-fired chops. Signature dishes include boscaiola (mushroom pizza with roasted shiitake, oyster and cremini mushrooms, topped with fontina cheese and truffle oil), chitarra al pomodoro (Chitarra spaghetti with slow roasted tomatoes, and olive oil-braised garlic and onions) and braciola de maiale (a Duroc pork chop lined with gala apples boiled in White balsamic vinegar, and topped off with saba sauce).
Terrazza at Shore Club
1901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef