Goodbye Ago, hello Terrazza
Goodbye Ago, hello Terrazza: The Shore Club welcomes (more) Italian eats
Terrazza at Shore Club
1901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Casual, Italian al fresco eats arrive on Collins Ave as the Shore Club introduces Terrazza. Roman-born executive chef Stefano Riccioletti (New York’s San Domenico & Cipriani’s) dishes out a menu stocked with brick oven pizzas, homemade pastas, salads and wood-fired chops. Signature dishes include boscaiola (mushroom pizza with roasted shiitake, oyster and cremini mushrooms, topped with fontina cheese and truffle oil), chitarra al pomodoro (Chitarra spaghetti with slow roasted tomatoes, and olive oil-braised garlic and onions) and braciola de maiale (a Duroc pork chop lined with gala apples boiled in White balsamic vinegar, and topped off with saba sauce).
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options