FIFTY Ultra Lounge replaces Club 50 at the Viceroy
Club 50 gets a reboot and returns as FIFTY Ultra Lounge. Let's see what is different...
Watch out Brickell, there’s a new kid in town. Well, um - kind of. Only a few short weeks ago we said goodbye to Club 50 at the Viceroy as they announced they were closing their doors, but now three weeks later we get the announcement there’s a new lounge in it’s place. Say hello to FIFTY, Miami.
The “new” lounge will blend sleek designs, glamour and sophistication in to the boutique space and will be highlighted by a palette of dark, smoky hues with pops of teal and bronze, custom chaise lounges and tables. The outdoor rooftop space will feature cabana beds, an LED-paneled DJ booth, and of course the beautiful rooftop pool.
FIFTY promises to bring you a “One-of-a-kind rooftop lounge with a fresh new look on Miami’s Nightlife scene.” Not sure about anyone else, but it seems FIFTY sounds very similar to Club 50; the only thing different may be the name (and even that’s basically the same). We will have to check it out next week and see if the new name actually reflects a new lounge or just a change in management.
FIFTY is set to have its Grand Opening weekend event starting Friday, Sept. 28 with music by DJs Saeed Younan and Mr. Mauricio. Day 2 of the Grand Opening weekend will feature house, electro beats by Miami’s own Jessica Who and special guests Starkillers. Fifty will be open Thursday through Saturday starting at 10 p.m. each night.
For more information or VIP requests and Bottle Reservations contact Fifty@viceroymiami.com or call 305- 503-4417
Fifty Ultra Lounge, 485 Brickel Ave., Miami
- Drink for free at Kukaramakara's new downtown location this weekend
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Ultimate guide to partying in Miami
- 5 things we love about Rec Room
- Bond Lounge brings a new experience to South Beach
- Dance music legend Tiesto takes over Story
- Icon Miami will aim to establish new standards in Miami's nightlife
- Win a bottle of champagne at Blume Nightclub's Grand Opening party Saturday
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach