Gone Gaga with Lady LUX
Contagious Behavior at SET goes Gaga with Lady LUX on Thursday, April 8th.
Thursdays are the new Friday, so start your weekend right with Lady LUX at SET nightclub on South Beach. I’m all about fashion, music, and art; it’s my favorite combination and this week I get to indulge in all three all in one place. SET nightclub has Gone Gaga; or at least it has for one night as Contagious Behavior Thursdays presents a special Lady LUX fashion show inspired by Lady Gaga herself. The Lady LUX boutique will debut their spring must-haves with an artsy, eclectic fashion show that will feature Mercura NYC Celebrity Sunglasses and Head pieces handmade and designed by Karlee of Feed Your Head!
DJ’s Sub Zero, Konflikt, and Damaged Goods will provide a fabulous soundtrack for the models to strut along to and to keep everyone dancing through the night. If you are into fashion like me, this is one sneak peak you don’t want to miss. Go Gaga with Lady LUX at SET!
Lady LUX boutique is located in Coral Gables a block east of Miracle Mile. It's a small yet very elegant boutique filled with beautiful collections that will make every lady feel fabulous. They are open six days a week from 11am to 7pm Monday through Friday, 11am to 6pm on Saturdays, and closed on Sundays. For more information call 305-444-0868.
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Katsuya unveils new installation by Miami artist Tatiana Suarez
- Miss Coco Peru at Cabaret, Spring Fling at 1111, db Bistro happenings, early bird boozing at Katsuya
- The Forge in Miami Beach fuses music and food three nights a week