Goldie Hawn a fan of Brickell restaurant
Visiting with Kurt Russell
Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell had dinner early last week at Perricone’s. The following day, Russell was at Perricone’s bar, watching ESPN and chatting with customers “like a regular guy,” says our spy. A few minutes later, Hawn showed up and the duo lunched. Hawn was overheard telling owner Steven Perricone that they loved the place. Hawn was “charming” and seen visiting several tables saying hello to fans. The couple, we hear, were in Miami visiting friends.
On Our Radar
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.
- Miami Heat's Amar's Stoudemire feted at The Forge