Goldie Hawn a fan of Brickell restaurant
Visiting with Kurt Russell
Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell had dinner early last week at Perricone’s. The following day, Russell was at Perricone’s bar, watching ESPN and chatting with customers “like a regular guy,” says our spy. A few minutes later, Hawn showed up and the duo lunched. Hawn was overheard telling owner Steven Perricone that they loved the place. Hawn was “charming” and seen visiting several tables saying hello to fans. The couple, we hear, were in Miami visiting friends.
On Our Radar
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau