Goldie Hawn a fan of Brickell restaurant
Visiting with Kurt Russell
Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell had dinner early last week at Perricone’s. The following day, Russell was at Perricone’s bar, watching ESPN and chatting with customers “like a regular guy,” says our spy. A few minutes later, Hawn showed up and the duo lunched. Hawn was overheard telling owner Steven Perricone that they loved the place. Hawn was “charming” and seen visiting several tables saying hello to fans. The couple, we hear, were in Miami visiting friends.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht