Goldie Hawn a fan of Brickell restaurant
Visiting with Kurt Russell
Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell had dinner early last week at Perricone’s. The following day, Russell was at Perricone’s bar, watching ESPN and chatting with customers “like a regular guy,” says our spy. A few minutes later, Hawn showed up and the duo lunched. Hawn was overheard telling owner Steven Perricone that they loved the place. Hawn was “charming” and seen visiting several tables saying hello to fans. The couple, we hear, were in Miami visiting friends.
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie