Goldie Hawn a fan of Brickell restaurant
Visiting with Kurt Russell
Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell had dinner early last week at Perricone’s. The following day, Russell was at Perricone’s bar, watching ESPN and chatting with customers “like a regular guy,” says our spy. A few minutes later, Hawn showed up and the duo lunched. Hawn was overheard telling owner Steven Perricone that they loved the place. Hawn was “charming” and seen visiting several tables saying hello to fans. The couple, we hear, were in Miami visiting friends.
On Our Radar
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week