Gold Saturn's Pop-Up Shop
Need a red-hot number for V-day? Swing by The Dressing Room this Saturday. Designer David Jon Acosta will be in the house as will his Gold Saturn Pop-Up Shop. That's hot!
Blast off into Miami-based label Gold Saturn's new collection this Saturday, January 30th from noon to 8:00 p.m. at The Dressing Room.
The brand's designer, David Jon Acosta, will be on hand for style makeovers, too. Acosta describes his line as, “Season-less tees, tanks, dresses and sweatshirts for those who want to get out of bed and look effortlessly chic.”
So make like planet, and orbit The Dressing Room. Gold Saturn's Pop-Up Shop awaits.
The Dressing Room
5829 SW 73 Street, Suite 9, South Miami
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store