Gobble Up the Gables
Gobble up the Gables - restaurant week is back!
Coral Gables Restaurant Week
Restaurant week is back! From June 6-19, Coral Gables locals and visitors can enjoy prix-fixe three-course lunches & dinners at over two dozen restaurants. Participating restaurants include Anacapri on Ponce, Bangkok Bangkok, Caffe Abbracci, Gables Diner, Morton’s The Steakhouse and Norman’s 180. Prices and menus vary by restaurant, for a complete list, visit www.coralgablesrestaurantweek.com.
The fun kicks off June 2 with a Taste of the Gables featuring live DJ spinning, food & drinks. $25 in advance, $35 day of.
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's