Gobble Up the Gables
Gobble up the Gables - restaurant week is back!
Coral Gables Restaurant Week
Restaurant week is back! From June 6-19, Coral Gables locals and visitors can enjoy prix-fixe three-course lunches & dinners at over two dozen restaurants. Participating restaurants include Anacapri on Ponce, Bangkok Bangkok, Caffe Abbracci, Gables Diner, Morton’s The Steakhouse and Norman’s 180. Prices and menus vary by restaurant, for a complete list, visit www.coralgablesrestaurantweek.com.
The fun kicks off June 2 with a Taste of the Gables featuring live DJ spinning, food & drinks. $25 in advance, $35 day of.
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods, according to Stripsteak's Derrick Roberts
- Change is on the menu at Michael Schwartz's The Cypress Room in Miami
- Spanish food market to pop up at Bayfront Park
- Miami Spice 2015: Best of the best Miami Spice restaurants
- Gianni's at the Villa to open in former Versace Mansion in South Beach