Gobble Up the Gables
Gobble up the Gables - restaurant week is back!
Restaurant week is back! From June 6-19, Coral Gables locals and visitors can enjoy prix-fixe three-course lunches & dinners at over two dozen restaurants. Participating restaurants include Anacapri on Ponce, Bangkok Bangkok, Caffe Abbracci, Gables Diner, Morton’s The Steakhouse and Norman’s 180. Prices and menus vary by restaurant, for a complete list, visit www.coralgablesrestaurantweek.com.
The fun kicks off June 2 with a Taste of the Gables featuring live DJ spinning, food & drinks. $25 in advance, $35 day of.
Coral Gables Restaurant Week
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday
- Miami Chefs Taking Their Talents to Casa de Campo For a Weekend