Gobble Up the Gables
Gobble up the Gables - restaurant week is back!
Coral Gables Restaurant Week
Restaurant week is back! From June 6-19, Coral Gables locals and visitors can enjoy prix-fixe three-course lunches & dinners at over two dozen restaurants. Participating restaurants include Anacapri on Ponce, Bangkok Bangkok, Caffe Abbracci, Gables Diner, Morton’s The Steakhouse and Norman’s 180. Prices and menus vary by restaurant, for a complete list, visit www.coralgablesrestaurantweek.com.
The fun kicks off June 2 with a Taste of the Gables featuring live DJ spinning, food & drinks. $25 in advance, $35 day of.
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach
- 5 restaurant openings to know about in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Jimmy Carey of Jimmy'z Kitchen
- Taste of Design gala is Saturday at the Moore Building in Miami
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Makoto Okuwa
- Giveaway: Win tickets to Savor the Season party in Brickell
- Miami's YoungArts combines food with theater and music in new Pairings at Ted's
- New restaurant Ariete to open in Coconut Grove