Gobble Up the Gables
Gobble up the Gables - restaurant week is back!
Coral Gables Restaurant Week
Restaurant week is back! From June 6-19, Coral Gables locals and visitors can enjoy prix-fixe three-course lunches & dinners at over two dozen restaurants. Participating restaurants include Anacapri on Ponce, Bangkok Bangkok, Caffe Abbracci, Gables Diner, Morton’s The Steakhouse and Norman’s 180. Prices and menus vary by restaurant, for a complete list, visit www.coralgablesrestaurantweek.com.
The fun kicks off June 2 with a Taste of the Gables featuring live DJ spinning, food & drinks. $25 in advance, $35 day of.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi