Go Greek at this weekend's St. Sophia Greek Festival
Hello moussaka: Go Greek at this weekend's St. Sophia Greek Festival
St, Sophia Greek Festival
St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Cathedral
2401 SW Third Ave, Miami
Go Greek this weekend! St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Cathedral is hosting it's 34th annual St. Sophia Greek Festival from 11am-11pm Friday and Saturday & noon-11pm Sunday. Culinary attractions include moussaka, pastitsio, spanakopita, baklava and honey-dipped loukoumades as well as cooking demonstrations by church members. Also on tap: dancing, arts, crafts, kids’ activities guided tours of the Byzantine cathedral. Admission is $5 for adults, free to children 12 and younger.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami