Go Greek at this weekend's St. Sophia Greek Festival
Hello moussaka: Go Greek at this weekend's St. Sophia Greek Festival
St, Sophia Greek Festival
St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Cathedral
2401 SW Third Ave, Miami
Go Greek this weekend! St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Cathedral is hosting it's 34th annual St. Sophia Greek Festival from 11am-11pm Friday and Saturday & noon-11pm Sunday. Culinary attractions include moussaka, pastitsio, spanakopita, baklava and honey-dipped loukoumades as well as cooking demonstrations by church members. Also on tap: dancing, arts, crafts, kids’ activities guided tours of the Byzantine cathedral. Admission is $5 for adults, free to children 12 and younger.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon