Go Greek at this weekend's St. Sophia Greek Festival
Hello moussaka: Go Greek at this weekend's St. Sophia Greek Festival
St, Sophia Greek Festival
St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Cathedral
2401 SW Third Ave, Miami
Go Greek this weekend! St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Cathedral is hosting it's 34th annual St. Sophia Greek Festival from 11am-11pm Friday and Saturday & noon-11pm Sunday. Culinary attractions include moussaka, pastitsio, spanakopita, baklava and honey-dipped loukoumades as well as cooking demonstrations by church members. Also on tap: dancing, arts, crafts, kids’ activities guided tours of the Byzantine cathedral. Admission is $5 for adults, free to children 12 and younger.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida