Go for the Gold in Miami's N&K Designs
Now trending: Gold. And loads of it. Miami-based jewelry designer N&K Designs has got you covered in gilded goodness.
The most omnipresent accessories from New York's Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week?
And the more the better.
In fact, the Miami-based jewelry-designing duo and sisters, Nani and Kaki Lopez of N&K Designs, have gilded goodness on lockdown thanks to to their latest collection of gold neckalces, bracelets, earrings, rings and belts.
Priced at $22 and up, you, too, can take part in the gold rush without seeing zeros in your bank account.
Go for the gold, Miami!
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project