Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
- Izzy's Fish & Oyster to swim in to South Beach
- What's the Best? South Florida restaurants with a view
- Amaize, an arepa-teria, to open in Doral
- The List: Eating in Miami with Miguel Aguilar
- Celebrate Halloween early at Tongue & Cheek's Saturday brunch
- 'Top Chef' favorite Fabio Viviani gives Miami recipes today, food next month
- Guide to South Florida's October wine and beer dinners
- Michelle Bernstein taps Steven Rojas as Seagrape's chef de cuisine
- Esquire's new restaurant guru is a Miami homeboy
- Alicia Silverstone talks Moby, vegan food and Miami's Seed Festival