Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week