Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant
- Sip with the experts at La Cave d'Azur's weekly wine tasting
- Feast on a 2lb lobster at Morton's Aug 22
- 7 Peruvian seafood restaurants in Miami to try now
- What's the Best? 5 Cool Ice Cream Shops
- Struggling Lorenzo calls it quits in Miami Beach
- Blackbrick Chinese: A 2014 Best New Restaurant
- Oak Tavern debuts food & wine pairing and late-night pizza menus
- Miami restaurant updates: Ins, Outs and Almosts