Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida