Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi