Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
- Sugarcane hosts Santa Teresa rum dinner April 30
- Eating House hosts annual 4:20 dinner Sunday, April 20
- Tongue & Cheek celebrates its first anniversary with $2 sliders, $4 cocktails and free ice cream
- Egg hunts, cooking class, Frozen screening & Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Traymore entices with seafood stew, 40 gins and a gleaming white dining room at the new Metropolitan Miami by COMO hotel
- Mondrian debuts "Dig in" brunch Saturday, April 12
- PB Fish pops up at PB Steak
- Jimmy'z Kitchen Pinecrest debuts weekend brunch April 5
- Devon hosts Stag’s Leap’s wine dinner April 16
- Eat al fresco at the final Giralda under the Stars of the season