Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
- The List: Michael Mina's Miami restaurant picks
- Cvi.Che 105 set to open in South Beach
- 50 Eggs guest chef dinner features Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Michael Mina's Stripsteak opening next month in Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Harry's Pizzeria to open in Coconut Grove
- Joe's Stone Crab, Prime 112 among top-grossing U.S. restaurants
- Chef Katsuya Uechi hosts pop-up dinner at the SLS South Beach
- South Florida's 5 strictest restaurants
- The List: Carla Pellegrino's Miami restaurant picks
- SooWoo brings Korean & teppanyaki to South Beach