Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami
- 7 restaurant events to check out this month