Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef