Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods, according to Stripsteak's Derrick Roberts
- Change is on the menu at Michael Schwartz's The Cypress Room in Miami
- Spanish food market to pop up at Bayfront Park
- Miami Spice 2015: Best of the best Miami Spice restaurants
- Gianni's at the Villa to open in former Versace Mansion in South Beach