Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
- River Seafood & Oyster Bar to move down the Miami River
- Pubbelly Boys to close PB Steak in Miami Beach
- St. Louis-based Pi Pizzeria opening this year in South Beach
- What's the Best? 5 Great Carpaccios
- New-look AltaMare toasts summer with a new happy hour
- Jumbo's closes after 59-year run in Miami's Liberty City
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22