Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday
- Miami Chefs Taking Their Talents to Casa de Campo For a Weekend
- How this Indian restaurant is raising the foodie game in Kendall
- How you can get your gourmet doughnut fix in Miami Beach