Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day