Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
- The List: Where Buns & Buns' Alex Zibi eats around Miami
- The List: BC Tacos' Brett Chiavari
- The List: Valentino's Giovanni Rocchio
- Lime closes in South Beach, BTW opening in its place
- Shikany restaurant in Miami closed until further notice
- Veuve Clicquot celebrates Carnaval at the Thompson Miami Beach
- The List: The Federal's Ani Meinhold and Cesar Zapata
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin