Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
- Kitchen changes at Miami Beach restaurants The Dutch and Essensia
- Stephen Starr's The Continental opens in Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to BLT Prime chef Dustin Ward
- Klima debuts paella brunch in South Beach
- Oolite closes kitchen amid eviction proceedings from Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to Spiga's Saele Cantoni
- DIRT restaurant to boast clean eating in South Beach
- Gastro moves: GastroPod closes at Aventura Mall, Gastrobar opens in Sunny Isles
- The List: Miami's best bites with Soho Bay's Ricky Sauri
- Jugofresh to open healthy pop-up restaurant in South Beach