Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- No more standing outside: Salty Donut opens permanently Saturday
- There's art inside and outside of this Wywnood Brewing beer bottle
- Art Basel Eats: From Pop-ups to New Openings
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen
- These food celebs, authors are coming to Miami this week