Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
- Doubling down: Chefs Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth to open second Miami Beach restaurant
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach
- 5 restaurant openings to know about in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Jimmy Carey of Jimmy'z Kitchen
- 51 restaurants serving Thanksgiving in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Taste of Design gala is Saturday at the Moore Building in Miami
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Makoto Okuwa
- Giveaway: Win tickets to Savor the Season party in Brickell