Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
- MasterChef is casting Miami home cooks for new season
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'