Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
- Copperbox chef Gabriela Machado returns with 'Paladar' dinner series
- Indulge in a Krug dinner at the Dutch Sept 3
- Miami Spice Mash-Up grand finale
- Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
- Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
- Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
- Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
- Best Burger in Miami? Zagat says db Bistro Moderne
- National Hotel appoints Gastón Sánchez as new executive chef
- Nobu celebrates 20 years with $120 omakase menu