Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo