Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel