Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
- Grille 401 debuts sushi & sake bar on Las Olas
- Celebrate Villa Azur's second anniversary March 8
- Les Dames d’Escoffier host annual brunch March 9
- Cafe Prima Pasta carb loads for National Ravioli Day March 20
- Chocolate, cigars, craft beer & "fine food" take over Pinecrest Gardens March 8-9
- Earl's Kitchen + Bar opens in Dadeland March 12
- Dade & Broward spring restaurant openings
- Rok:Brgr & Sixpoint Brewery host beer dinner March 5
- Biscayne Tavern hosts Cigar City Brewery dinner March 11
- OTC and Wynwood Brewing Company host beer-paired dinner Saturday, March 8