Go Dutch: Andrew Carmellini (finally!) arrives on SoBe
W South Beach Hotel & Residences, 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Go Dutch – one of SoBe’s most anticipated new restaurants is (finally) opening its doors Monday, Nov 14. New York restaurateurs chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom (Locanda Verde, The Dutch Manhattan) are partnering with Miami impresarios Karim Masri and Nicola Siervo (Quattro, Sosta) to bring The Dutch to South Beach.
Look for an eclectic seafood-heavy menu inspired by Carmellini’s family road trips to Miami, where his grandfather once ran The Surf Club. The menu is divided into snack, appetizer and seconds sections and features little oyster sandwiches (pictured), Asian white boy ribs, steak tartare, blue crab pizza, Florida red snapper and a “From the Oyster Room” section loaded with east and west coast oysters, stone crab and American caviar.
First Look & reports from the field coming soon - in the meantime, happy feasting!
- Dale Talde's top 10 things to eat in Miami
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami
- Former Zuma chef, manager to open KYU restaurant in Wynwood
- Kris Wessel to open barbecue joint in Miami's Little Haiti
- Is it worth it? Quality Meats Miami Beach debuts $64 Chicken Parm Pizza
- The List: 10 best South Florida restaurants according to Rick Mijares