Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
Cataloging Miami's must-have cocktails...
GO DRINK THIS
The drink: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
The price: $9 on Monday, July 28; $13 regular price
The story: This Monday, sip on Peru's most cherished cocktail to celebrate the country's independence day at SushiSamba (South Beach or Coral Gables). Pisco Portón, an ultra-premium pisco boasting 15 pounds of grapes in each bottle, is shaken with egg white, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, and topped with several gentle drops of Angostura bitters. It's frothy, fragrant and refreshing! Complimentary seviche will be served alongside each Pisco Sour for a perfect pairing.
Where to find it: 600 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach or 180 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables.
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Go Drink This: Pumpkin Rum Old Fashioned
- Brickell Rum Fest returns with tastings and live music
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King