Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
Cataloging Miami's must-have cocktails...
GO DRINK THIS
The drink: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
The price: $9 on Monday, July 28; $13 regular price
The story: This Monday, sip on Peru's most cherished cocktail to celebrate the country's independence day at SushiSamba (South Beach or Coral Gables). Pisco Portón, an ultra-premium pisco boasting 15 pounds of grapes in each bottle, is shaken with egg white, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, and topped with several gentle drops of Angostura bitters. It's frothy, fragrant and refreshing! Complimentary seviche will be served alongside each Pisco Sour for a perfect pairing.
Where to find it: 600 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach or 180 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables.
- Order a six-pack of Oculto this Saturday and get a visit from Lady Oculto herself
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- Coya debuts new weekly mixology series
- Four whisky and beer pairings by Highland Park designed to stimulate your palate
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice's mixology program proves it's more than just an ice bar
- Chef James Tahhan's new menu for Sabores is full of flavor
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- Could this be the Best Post-Party Brunch in Miami: Prime Fish
- AC Hotel Miami Beach offers awesome bar special to Miami locals
- Go Drink This: The Aviator