Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
Cataloging Miami's must-have cocktails...
GO DRINK THIS
The drink: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
The price: $9 on Monday, July 28; $13 regular price
The story: This Monday, sip on Peru's most cherished cocktail to celebrate the country's independence day at SushiSamba (South Beach or Coral Gables). Pisco Portón, an ultra-premium pisco boasting 15 pounds of grapes in each bottle, is shaken with egg white, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, and topped with several gentle drops of Angostura bitters. It's frothy, fragrant and refreshing! Complimentary seviche will be served alongside each Pisco Sour for a perfect pairing.
Where to find it: 600 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach or 180 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables.
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Katsuya in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Señor Frogs Giving Away Free Yard Drinks for a Year
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz