Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
Cataloging Miami's must-have cocktails...
GO DRINK THIS
The drink: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
The price: $9 on Monday, July 28; $13 regular price
The story: This Monday, sip on Peru's most cherished cocktail to celebrate the country's independence day at SushiSamba (South Beach or Coral Gables). Pisco Portón, an ultra-premium pisco boasting 15 pounds of grapes in each bottle, is shaken with egg white, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, and topped with several gentle drops of Angostura bitters. It's frothy, fragrant and refreshing! Complimentary seviche will be served alongside each Pisco Sour for a perfect pairing.
Where to find it: 600 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach or 180 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables.
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- Go Drink This: Coquito
- Handcrafted Holiday Martinis: Give the Gift of Elegance at Home
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way