Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
Cataloging Miami's must-have cocktails...
GO DRINK THIS
The drink: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
The price: $9 on Monday, July 28; $13 regular price
The story: This Monday, sip on Peru's most cherished cocktail to celebrate the country's independence day at SushiSamba (South Beach or Coral Gables). Pisco Portón, an ultra-premium pisco boasting 15 pounds of grapes in each bottle, is shaken with egg white, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, and topped with several gentle drops of Angostura bitters. It's frothy, fragrant and refreshing! Complimentary seviche will be served alongside each Pisco Sour for a perfect pairing.
Where to find it: 600 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach or 180 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables.
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar
- A splash of luxury on the Miami River
- Where to get your Octoberfest on in Miami
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- 5 Miami Beach spots that take brunching to a whole new level
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar