Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
Cataloging Miami's must-have cocktails...
GO DRINK THIS
The drink: Spicy Roman by Curtis Carillo
The price: $18
The story: This week, we send you deep into South Beach nightlife for an off-menu cocktail fit for a king. In fact, this zesty drink was created for one of Miami's most recognizable rulers of the night, Roman Jones of The Opium Group. The "Spicy Roman," a secret item at Set, comprises vodka, crème de cassis (black currant liqueur), dry vermouth, fresh lemon juice, a dazzling house-made guajillo chili-infused syrup, and soda water topped with Bittermens Hellfire Shrub Bitters. It's a departure from the perennial party spot's typical MO, which customarily involves VIP table service with Champagne delivery by "bottle fairies" who fly around on a robotic zip line.
Where to find it: Set Nightclub, 320 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach.
- Brickell Rum Fest returns with tastings and live music
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- Go Drink This: Smoky Negroni
- Sneak Peek: Blackbird Ordinary in Brickell unveils new cocktail menu
- Go Drink This: The J-Bird Cocktail
- Toast Mac's Club Deuce owner as he turns 100
- Go Drink This: Grand Dad's Breakfast