Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
Cataloging Miami's must-have cocktails...
GO DRINK THIS
The drink: Spicy Roman by Curtis Carillo
The price: $18
The story: This week, we send you deep into South Beach nightlife for an off-menu cocktail fit for a king. In fact, this zesty drink was created for one of Miami's most recognizable rulers of the night, Roman Jones of The Opium Group. The "Spicy Roman," a secret item at Set, comprises vodka, crème de cassis (black currant liqueur), dry vermouth, fresh lemon juice, a dazzling house-made guajillo chili-infused syrup, and soda water topped with Bittermens Hellfire Shrub Bitters. It's a departure from the perennial party spot's typical MO, which customarily involves VIP table service with Champagne delivery by "bottle fairies" who fly around on a robotic zip line.
Where to find it: Set Nightclub, 320 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach.
- 10 spring-inspired cocktails that will knock your socks off
- Bazi to launch new Shanghai Nights menu every Sunday
- The Raleigh hosts cocktail competition featuring The Famous Grouse
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy
- Mixologist Carlos Morales digs into the state of cocktail culture in Miami
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Date night? Try Lique Miami
- Go Drink This: Evergreen Eggnog
- Dinner Lab returns to Miami December 18
- Go Drink This: The five best Miami cocktails of 2015