Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
Cataloging Miami's must-have cocktails...
GO DRINK THIS
The drink: Spicy Roman by Curtis Carillo
The price: $18
The story: This week, we send you deep into South Beach nightlife for an off-menu cocktail fit for a king. In fact, this zesty drink was created for one of Miami's most recognizable rulers of the night, Roman Jones of The Opium Group. The "Spicy Roman," a secret item at Set, comprises vodka, crème de cassis (black currant liqueur), dry vermouth, fresh lemon juice, a dazzling house-made guajillo chili-infused syrup, and soda water topped with Bittermens Hellfire Shrub Bitters. It's a departure from the perennial party spot's typical MO, which customarily involves VIP table service with Champagne delivery by "bottle fairies" who fly around on a robotic zip line.
Where to find it: Set Nightclub, 320 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach.
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Find out how to get a free cocktail at La Moderna this week only
- SUSHISAMBA launches new Saketober-fest menu with a World Sake Day celebration October 1st
- Piripi presents Bourbon & Bites
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Bombay Sapphire Gin and Dinner Lab host 2nd Miami Dinner Saturday, September 19
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail