Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
Cataloging Miami's must-have cocktails...
GO DRINK THIS
The drink: Spicy Roman by Curtis Carillo
The price: $18
The story: This week, we send you deep into South Beach nightlife for an off-menu cocktail fit for a king. In fact, this zesty drink was created for one of Miami's most recognizable rulers of the night, Roman Jones of The Opium Group. The "Spicy Roman," a secret item at Set, comprises vodka, crème de cassis (black currant liqueur), dry vermouth, fresh lemon juice, a dazzling house-made guajillo chili-infused syrup, and soda water topped with Bittermens Hellfire Shrub Bitters. It's a departure from the perennial party spot's typical MO, which customarily involves VIP table service with Champagne delivery by "bottle fairies" who fly around on a robotic zip line.
Where to find it: Set Nightclub, 320 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach.
- Order a six-pack of Oculto this Saturday and get a visit from Lady Oculto herself
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- Coya debuts new weekly mixology series
- Four whisky and beer pairings by Highland Park designed to stimulate your palate
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice's mixology program proves it's more than just an ice bar
- Chef James Tahhan's new menu for Sabores is full of flavor
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- Could this be the Best Post-Party Brunch in Miami: Prime Fish
- AC Hotel Miami Beach offers awesome bar special to Miami locals
- Go Drink This: The Aviator