Go check out Make Up For Ever at Aventura Mall
Making a stop
Who knew Christina Ricci liked cosmetics so much? The actress teamed up with Make Up For Ever to create a limited edition Remix makeup bag which is available for purchase on the beauty company's Make Up Bag Remix Tour. It's a mobile school educating local women on how to use the products they currently own. On Saturday and Sunday, the tour will be in Miami at Aventura Mall. Ricci won't be there, but you can buy the cute bag, black fake leather with gunmetal studs and metallic silk screening, for $30, and for $15 extra you get a Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation (a $66 value). “I got to design something that actually holds everything I need on the go,” said Ricci. “My inspiration for the bag was hard rock meets couture, and I added a red lip motif to the geometric design since I love wearing red lipstick. Plus I thought it would add a fun pop of color.”
The bus will be at the mall Saturday from 12:00pm-8:00pm and Sunday from 11:00am-7:00pm. Just go to the Blue Surface Lot.
More info: http://makeupbagremix.com.
On Our Radar
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae