Head to the GMC Tailgate party at Sawgrass Mills and enter to win tickets to see the Dolphins take on the Patriots
Saturday, October 2 & Sunday, October 3 from 11 am to 7 pm (each day)
Sawgrass Mills (near 'The Colonnade' entrance)
12801 West Sunrise Blvd., Sunrise
Take your tailingating action to Sawgrass Mills this weekend where you can check out a few cars, hang with NFL players and watch the game in style.
GMC, the ‘Official Vehicle of the NFL’, brings their "Never Say Never" campaign to South Florida, allowing fans a chance to check out their lineup of 2011 GMC vehicles, meet pro football players, hang out in the lounge to watch the weekend’s big games. You can also play Madden NFL 11 and enter to win Monday Night Football tickets to see Tom Brady (swoon!) and the New England Patriots take on the Miami Dolphins.
This week rub elbows with Miami Dolphins linebacker Karlos Dansby, who will stop by from 5 p.m.-6 p.m.
See and Do
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
- S'mores, the Hunger Games & Annie: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 11-17