Head to the GMC Tailgate party at Sawgrass Mills and enter to win tickets to see the Dolphins take on the Patriots
Saturday, October 2 & Sunday, October 3 from 11 am to 7 pm (each day)
Sawgrass Mills (near 'The Colonnade' entrance)
12801 West Sunrise Blvd., Sunrise
Take your tailingating action to Sawgrass Mills this weekend where you can check out a few cars, hang with NFL players and watch the game in style.
GMC, the ‘Official Vehicle of the NFL’, brings their "Never Say Never" campaign to South Florida, allowing fans a chance to check out their lineup of 2011 GMC vehicles, meet pro football players, hang out in the lounge to watch the weekend’s big games. You can also play Madden NFL 11 and enter to win Monday Night Football tickets to see Tom Brady (swoon!) and the New England Patriots take on the Miami Dolphins.
This week rub elbows with Miami Dolphins linebacker Karlos Dansby, who will stop by from 5 p.m.-6 p.m.
See and Do
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists
- Stage Door explores the songs of the 1960s with ‘What’s New Pussycat?’
- Food to try at Miami Dolphins home games
- Steve Martin and Martin Short bring 'A Very Stupid Conversation' to Hard Rock