GMA weatherman Sam Champion engaged to local artist
Get used to seeing a lot more of Good Morning America’s Sam Champion. The weatherman recently got engaged to boyfriend, part time Miami Beach resident Rubem Robierb, a Brazilian photographer. The couple reportedly met through mutual friends a few years ago in Miami, where they plan to throw a blowout celebratory party on New Year’s Eve. The wedding is likely to be held in NYC, where they also live. Rubem's website is at www.rubemrobierbstudio.com and apparently his studio is on Bay Road.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore