GMA weatherman Sam Champion engaged to local artist
Get used to seeing a lot more of Good Morning America’s Sam Champion. The weatherman recently got engaged to boyfriend, part time Miami Beach resident Rubem Robierb, a Brazilian photographer. The couple reportedly met through mutual friends a few years ago in Miami, where they plan to throw a blowout celebratory party on New Year’s Eve. The wedding is likely to be held in NYC, where they also live. Rubem's website is at www.rubemrobierbstudio.com and apparently his studio is on Bay Road.
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest