GMA weatherman Sam Champion engaged to local artist
Get used to seeing a lot more of Good Morning America’s Sam Champion. The weatherman recently got engaged to boyfriend, part time Miami Beach resident Rubem Robierb, a Brazilian photographer. The couple reportedly met through mutual friends a few years ago in Miami, where they plan to throw a blowout celebratory party on New Year’s Eve. The wedding is likely to be held in NYC, where they also live. Rubem's website is at www.rubemrobierbstudio.com and apparently his studio is on Bay Road.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'