GMA weatherman Sam Champion engaged to local artist
Get used to seeing a lot more of Good Morning America’s Sam Champion. The weatherman recently got engaged to boyfriend, part time Miami Beach resident Rubem Robierb, a Brazilian photographer. The couple reportedly met through mutual friends a few years ago in Miami, where they plan to throw a blowout celebratory party on New Year’s Eve. The wedding is likely to be held in NYC, where they also live. Rubem's website is at www.rubemrobierbstudio.com and apparently his studio is on Bay Road.
On Our Radar
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star