Gloria Estefan's narrow escape
After lock wouldn't budge in her suite, she climbed out a window
Gloria Estefan acted more like a death defying acrobat than an international singer Sunday night.
At the Dolphins game, the Miamian, 53, was all set to introduce Enrique Iglesias during the halftime show at Sun Life Stadium. But there was one problem: the door to her 300- level suite wouldn't budge. Security guards, firefighters and even a locksmith tried unsuccessfully to spring her.
So Estefan went into warrior mode, kicking off her green Yves Saint-Laurent pumps and climbing out the window into the suite next door. In the picture sent to The Miami Herald, you can see Gloria being helped across the ledge, without a life line or any harness whatso- ever. ‘‘Scary!'' said her publicist David Naranjo.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud