Gloria Estefan's narrow escape
After lock wouldn't budge in her suite, she climbed out a window
Gloria Estefan acted more like a death defying acrobat than an international singer Sunday night.
At the Dolphins game, the Miamian, 53, was all set to introduce Enrique Iglesias during the halftime show at Sun Life Stadium. But there was one problem: the door to her 300- level suite wouldn't budge. Security guards, firefighters and even a locksmith tried unsuccessfully to spring her.
So Estefan went into warrior mode, kicking off her green Yves Saint-Laurent pumps and climbing out the window into the suite next door. In the picture sent to The Miami Herald, you can see Gloria being helped across the ledge, without a life line or any harness whatso- ever. ‘‘Scary!'' said her publicist David Naranjo.
On Our Radar
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider