Estefan and Cavalli Team Up
Miami's wealthy get to enjoy some quality time with Gloria Estefan and Roberto Cavalli at this exclusive fundraiser.
On Friday, Nov. 19, fashion designer, Roberto Cavalli and 7-time Grammy Award winner, Gloria Estefan will present an evening under the stars for Miami’s top philanthropists, socialites and celebrities.
The event starts off with a cocktail party, followed by dinner and a Roberto Cavalli 2011 spring collection runway show at Villa Vecchia, (4821 Pine Tree Drive) the Miami Beach estate of Miami philanthropists Norma and Luis Quintero. Net proceeds from the event will benefit The Gloria Estefan Foundation and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Additionally, during the event, 10 Miami philanthropists will receive the prestigious Starfish Award, an annual award that recognizes exemplary women who contribute to local, national and international communities.
Tickets to this stellar event are priced from $500 per individual ticket to $10, 000 for a front row VIP table for 10 that includes 10 VIP invites to Vernissage during Art Basel and inclusion in media correspondence and invitations.
For tickets and more information, contact Lori Sundermier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-695-7015.
See and Do
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum
- Robot bartenders and a 10-story slide. That’s life on the world's biggest cruise ship
- Miami's coolest events courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Nov. 15-30