Estefan and Cavalli Team Up
Miami's wealthy get to enjoy some quality time with Gloria Estefan and Roberto Cavalli at this exclusive fundraiser.
On Friday, Nov. 19, fashion designer, Roberto Cavalli and 7-time Grammy Award winner, Gloria Estefan will present an evening under the stars for Miami’s top philanthropists, socialites and celebrities.
The event starts off with a cocktail party, followed by dinner and a Roberto Cavalli 2011 spring collection runway show at Villa Vecchia, (4821 Pine Tree Drive) the Miami Beach estate of Miami philanthropists Norma and Luis Quintero. Net proceeds from the event will benefit The Gloria Estefan Foundation and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Additionally, during the event, 10 Miami philanthropists will receive the prestigious Starfish Award, an annual award that recognizes exemplary women who contribute to local, national and international communities.
Tickets to this stellar event are priced from $500 per individual ticket to $10, 000 for a front row VIP table for 10 that includes 10 VIP invites to Vernissage during Art Basel and inclusion in media correspondence and invitations.
For tickets and more information, contact Lori Sundermier at email@example.com or call 305-695-7015.
See and Do
- Historic Virginia Key Beach Park hosts 70th Anniversary Celebration
- City Theatre and Island City Stage team up for Shorts Gone Wild
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19
- The Project [theatre] takes over Bardot with immersive hip hop theater
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami July 13-19: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks