Estefan and Cavalli Team Up
Miami's wealthy get to enjoy some quality time with Gloria Estefan and Roberto Cavalli at this exclusive fundraiser.
On Friday, Nov. 19, fashion designer, Roberto Cavalli and 7-time Grammy Award winner, Gloria Estefan will present an evening under the stars for Miami’s top philanthropists, socialites and celebrities.
The event starts off with a cocktail party, followed by dinner and a Roberto Cavalli 2011 spring collection runway show at Villa Vecchia, (4821 Pine Tree Drive) the Miami Beach estate of Miami philanthropists Norma and Luis Quintero. Net proceeds from the event will benefit The Gloria Estefan Foundation and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Additionally, during the event, 10 Miami philanthropists will receive the prestigious Starfish Award, an annual award that recognizes exemplary women who contribute to local, national and international communities.
Tickets to this stellar event are priced from $500 per individual ticket to $10, 000 for a front row VIP table for 10 that includes 10 VIP invites to Vernissage during Art Basel and inclusion in media correspondence and invitations.
For tickets and more information, contact Lori Sundermier at email@example.com or call 305-695-7015.
See and Do
- Instagram photos that prove that Biscayne National Park is a dazzling gem
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21
- HistoryMiami's Stiltsville Tour is an only-in-Miami experience
- 5 reasons Back-To-School Season in Miami is amazing