Glee star Blake Jenner visits local hospital
Miami native Blake Jenner, who plays Ryder Lynn on Glee after winning The Glee Project, made a surprise visit Thursday to the Miami Children’s Hospital, where he handed out autographed T-shirts and played basketball with patients in the playroom. Jenner also donated several CDs autographed by members of the Glee cast which will be auctioned to raise funds to support MCH.
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit