Glee star Blake Jenner visits local hospital
Miami native Blake Jenner, who plays Ryder Lynn on Glee after winning The Glee Project, made a surprise visit Thursday to the Miami Children’s Hospital, where he handed out autographed T-shirts and played basketball with patients in the playroom. Jenner also donated several CDs autographed by members of the Glee cast which will be auctioned to raise funds to support MCH.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video