Glee star Blake Jenner visits local hospital
Miami native Blake Jenner, who plays Ryder Lynn on Glee after winning The Glee Project, made a surprise visit Thursday to the Miami Children’s Hospital, where he handed out autographed T-shirts and played basketball with patients in the playroom. Jenner also donated several CDs autographed by members of the Glee cast which will be auctioned to raise funds to support MCH.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision