Glee star Blake Jenner visits local hospital
Miami native Blake Jenner, who plays Ryder Lynn on Glee after winning The Glee Project, made a surprise visit Thursday to the Miami Children’s Hospital, where he handed out autographed T-shirts and played basketball with patients in the playroom. Jenner also donated several CDs autographed by members of the Glee cast which will be auctioned to raise funds to support MCH.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage