Glee star Blake Jenner visits local hospital
Miami native Blake Jenner, who plays Ryder Lynn on Glee after winning The Glee Project, made a surprise visit Thursday to the Miami Children’s Hospital, where he handed out autographed T-shirts and played basketball with patients in the playroom. Jenner also donated several CDs autographed by members of the Glee cast which will be auctioned to raise funds to support MCH.
On Our Radar
- Superman hunk Henry Cavill spotted in Miami Beach
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?