Glamour magazine collaborates with designers to show how "Fashion Gives Back."
Henri Bendel at Aventura Mall
19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
You love Glamour glossy.
You adore fashion and all its trappings.
So skedaddle on over to Henri Bendel as Glamour collaborates with designers Dana Lorenz of Fenton/Fallon, Prabal Gurung, Genevieve Jones, Max Osterweis and Erin Beatty of Suno, Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs of Cushnie et Ochs and Toni Maticevski to show how "Fashion Gives Back."
The designers and magazine have created limited edition totes sold exclusively at Henri Bendel stores and all profits (that's 100%) to benefit the National Audobon Society.
Each designer, who customized an original image that reflects his or her creativity and inimitable vision, is also featured in Glamour’s October issue. Images of their designs were screened onto canvas tote bags, along with their signature or imprint.
Look cute. Do good. Total win-win.
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship