Glamour magazine collaborates with designers to show how "Fashion Gives Back."
Henri Bendel at Aventura Mall
19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
You love Glamour glossy.
You adore fashion and all its trappings.
So skedaddle on over to Henri Bendel as Glamour collaborates with designers Dana Lorenz of Fenton/Fallon, Prabal Gurung, Genevieve Jones, Max Osterweis and Erin Beatty of Suno, Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs of Cushnie et Ochs and Toni Maticevski to show how "Fashion Gives Back."
The designers and magazine have created limited edition totes sold exclusively at Henri Bendel stores and all profits (that's 100%) to benefit the National Audobon Society.
Each designer, who customized an original image that reflects his or her creativity and inimitable vision, is also featured in Glamour’s October issue. Images of their designs were screened onto canvas tote bags, along with their signature or imprint.
Look cute. Do good. Total win-win.
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer
- Locks of Love Event at Sprout
- Saks Key To The Cure
- Fashion Happy Hour: Bloggers Give Edition
- Miami Design District Updates