Glamour magazine collaborates with designers to show how "Fashion Gives Back."
Henri Bendel at Aventura Mall
19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
You love Glamour glossy.
You adore fashion and all its trappings.
So skedaddle on over to Henri Bendel as Glamour collaborates with designers Dana Lorenz of Fenton/Fallon, Prabal Gurung, Genevieve Jones, Max Osterweis and Erin Beatty of Suno, Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs of Cushnie et Ochs and Toni Maticevski to show how "Fashion Gives Back."
The designers and magazine have created limited edition totes sold exclusively at Henri Bendel stores and all profits (that's 100%) to benefit the National Audobon Society.
Each designer, who customized an original image that reflects his or her creativity and inimitable vision, is also featured in Glamour’s October issue. Images of their designs were screened onto canvas tote bags, along with their signature or imprint.
Look cute. Do good. Total win-win.
- Swarovski Master Class
- Blowout Bikini Sale!
- Julianne Hough's Wardrobe Deets
- Style Sessions with Kelly Saks
- IKEA Miami to Open
- Miami Shines Bright Like a Diamond
- Terry O'Neill Photo Exhibit
- Designer Rebecca Taylor Coming to Miami
- The Falls Adds New Retailers
- Miami International University of Art & Design Presents Style 2013 Fashion Show