Glamour magazine collaborates with designers to show how "Fashion Gives Back."
You love Glamour glossy.
You adore fashion and all its trappings.
So skedaddle on over to Henri Bendel as Glamour collaborates with designers Dana Lorenz of Fenton/Fallon, Prabal Gurung, Genevieve Jones, Max Osterweis and Erin Beatty of Suno, Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs of Cushnie et Ochs and Toni Maticevski to show how "Fashion Gives Back."
The designers and magazine have created limited edition totes sold exclusively at Henri Bendel stores and all profits (that's 100%) to benefit the National Audobon Society.
Each designer, who customized an original image that reflects his or her creativity and inimitable vision, is also featured in Glamour’s October issue. Images of their designs were screened onto canvas tote bags, along with their signature or imprint.
Look cute. Do good. Total win-win.
Henri Bendel at Aventura Mall
19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open