GLAM ROCK at Dirty Hairy
Dirty Hairy presents GLAM ROCK featuring a one of a kind Fashion Peep show with Gold Saturn’s latest collection and sounds by ROCTAKON, Danny Daze, Contra, and Ross One!
LIV at the Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33140
Ultra Fab Designer David Jon Acosta will present a Gold Saturn Fashion Peep show tonight at LIV. He's hip, edgy, and chic; his collections reflect who he is, his personality, and style. Gold Saturn has been one of the fastest growing collections in his genre of design and his take on designing clothes is more intuition and experimentation; playing with colors and designs as they come to his mind. Fresh and exciting, Gold Saturn has already attracted many celebrity fans and hipsters. Acosta’s collection is making its mark on the fashion world with its retro imagery, the use of color, vintage feel, and edge combined with comfort.
Tonight Dirty Hairy presents GLAM ROCK featuring a one of a kind Fashion Peep show with Gold Saturn’s latest collection and sounds by ROCTAKON! That’s not all; DJ Danny Daze, Contra, and Ross One will also be hitting the decks entertaining you all through the night! Come dance the night away alongside the trend-setters and Fashionistas of Miami. Sip champagne and have a drink or two, its going to be a spectacular night of music and fashion filled with all the glitz, glam and VIP that you always get at LIV nightclub!
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 22- 24
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem