GLAM ROCK at Dirty Hairy
Dirty Hairy presents GLAM ROCK featuring a one of a kind Fashion Peep show with Gold Saturn’s latest collection and sounds by ROCTAKON, Danny Daze, Contra, and Ross One!
LIV at the Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33140
Ultra Fab Designer David Jon Acosta will present a Gold Saturn Fashion Peep show tonight at LIV. He's hip, edgy, and chic; his collections reflect who he is, his personality, and style. Gold Saturn has been one of the fastest growing collections in his genre of design and his take on designing clothes is more intuition and experimentation; playing with colors and designs as they come to his mind. Fresh and exciting, Gold Saturn has already attracted many celebrity fans and hipsters. Acosta’s collection is making its mark on the fashion world with its retro imagery, the use of color, vintage feel, and edge combined with comfort.
Tonight Dirty Hairy presents GLAM ROCK featuring a one of a kind Fashion Peep show with Gold Saturn’s latest collection and sounds by ROCTAKON! That’s not all; DJ Danny Daze, Contra, and Ross One will also be hitting the decks entertaining you all through the night! Come dance the night away alongside the trend-setters and Fashionistas of Miami. Sip champagne and have a drink or two, its going to be a spectacular night of music and fashion filled with all the glitz, glam and VIP that you always get at LIV nightclub!
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday
- Party with Jenny McCarthy at E11even Miami Saturday night after "Dirty Sexy Funny"
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 11 - 13