Glam dance event hits the Hilton
So you think you can? They can
Bring on the dance! Next month - Feb 7-9- the Platinum Dancesport will be held at the Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel. If you're a fan of DWTS, mark your calendars. Many of the the top professional and amateur ballroom dancers in the world are competing for world titles, and top US ballroom couturier Dore Designs will be dressing many of the current and future world champions. The CEO of Dore Exquisite Gowns, seen on So You Think You Can Dance, Dawn Smart, says: "We are thrilled to be dressing some of the most talented and striking pro-am dancers from across the county competing for titles at Platinum Dancesport. Dore will be bringing shine and haute couture glamour to Miami with our signature Swarovski embellished and hand-painted gowns and look forward to our customers reclaiming their titles and winning new ones."
On Our Radar
- Go Topless Day in Miami Beach? Maybe not while we are dealing with Zika
- Superman hunk Henry Cavill spotted in Miami Beach
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl