Glam dance event hits the Hilton
So you think you can? They can
Bring on the dance! Next month - Feb 7-9- the Platinum Dancesport will be held at the Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel. If you're a fan of DWTS, mark your calendars. Many of the the top professional and amateur ballroom dancers in the world are competing for world titles, and top US ballroom couturier Dore Designs will be dressing many of the current and future world champions. The CEO of Dore Exquisite Gowns, seen on So You Think You Can Dance, Dawn Smart, says: "We are thrilled to be dressing some of the most talented and striking pro-am dancers from across the county competing for titles at Platinum Dancesport. Dore will be bringing shine and haute couture glamour to Miami with our signature Swarovski embellished and hand-painted gowns and look forward to our customers reclaiming their titles and winning new ones."
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision