Glam dance event hits the Hilton
So you think you can? They can
Bring on the dance! Next month - Feb 7-9- the Platinum Dancesport will be held at the Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel. If you're a fan of DWTS, mark your calendars. Many of the the top professional and amateur ballroom dancers in the world are competing for world titles, and top US ballroom couturier Dore Designs will be dressing many of the current and future world champions. The CEO of Dore Exquisite Gowns, seen on So You Think You Can Dance, Dawn Smart, says: "We are thrilled to be dressing some of the most talented and striking pro-am dancers from across the county competing for titles at Platinum Dancesport. Dore will be bringing shine and haute couture glamour to Miami with our signature Swarovski embellished and hand-painted gowns and look forward to our customers reclaiming their titles and winning new ones."
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting