Glam dance event hits the Hilton
So you think you can? They can
Bring on the dance! Next month - Feb 7-9- the Platinum Dancesport will be held at the Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel. If you're a fan of DWTS, mark your calendars. Many of the the top professional and amateur ballroom dancers in the world are competing for world titles, and top US ballroom couturier Dore Designs will be dressing many of the current and future world champions. The CEO of Dore Exquisite Gowns, seen on So You Think You Can Dance, Dawn Smart, says: "We are thrilled to be dressing some of the most talented and striking pro-am dancers from across the county competing for titles at Platinum Dancesport. Dore will be bringing shine and haute couture glamour to Miami with our signature Swarovski embellished and hand-painted gowns and look forward to our customers reclaiming their titles and winning new ones."
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market