Check out The Falls’ newest children's boutique, Give Wink.
Give Wink at The Falls
8888 SW 136th Street, Miami
The lowdown: Joining its Aventura-based children’s store, Give Wink recently opened a second location at The Falls. “Give Wink is South Florida’s premier destination, offering an eclectic and unparalleled experience for today’s parent. The multifaceted shop is the quintessential location for new, expecting and experienced parents offering an assortment of must-have items for children of all ages — from infancy to preteen,” Owner Francine Delarosa says.
The ‘hood: The boutique is fittingly nestled across from South Florida’s first American Girl store.
The ambience: The 3,000 square foot space is brimming with fun pops of green while clean lines, airy ceiling and grey floor create an uncluttered, minimalist vibe. “Each location presents a warm and welcoming shopping experience where bright white walls allow for the merchandise to take center stage. Upon entry, customers are greeted by beautiful displays of cribs and dressers, play tables and chairs, changing tables and bunk beds, all situated to spark ideas and inspire parents,” Delarosa adds.
The goods: Scoop up furniture, bedding, baby gear, educational toys and games from brands including UPPAbaby, Bloom Baby, 4moms, Maclaren, DwellStudio and Tiffani Thiessen's PETITNEST furniture line. The boutique is also adored for its vast selection of items which can be personalized on the spot. There’s something for adults, too, in the form of iPhone cases, makeup bags, beach totes, tennis racquet covers and more.
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District